Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Sun92's Bio

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Sun92

Unread post Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:46 am

I think, He loves you but he has some fear deep in his heart to love anyone, it is the problem that you feel. I think loving kindness meditation will heal him, So try loving kindness meditation both of you, then this problem will solve. Good Luck!!!

(Some people think meditation just making our mind, No it's much more than that. Loving kindness meditation will clear our aura, I believe our aura effects to others mind. Sometimes we can see unexplainable things like telepathy, so effects of meditations are similar like that)

Loving Kindness Meditation - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=16197

RCDforum

Unread post Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:30 am

Dear Sun92,

I posted this on a new thread in the forum, and hope it is not unwelcome if I also post it here:

"I am looking to connect with a loved one who has passed, named Chris. I still love him dearly and believe he has contacted me on a psychic level, but I am looking for some type of external confirmation, so that I can know for sure he is still here with me, and that my experiences have been real. Some bit of communication or sign that could not possibly come from my imagination or wishful thinking. I don't mean to doubt, but grief can get in the way sometimes. :sad:

So, in a way, I come here looking for hope... answers... reassurance... but most specifically, confirmation.

Anyone who could possibly connect with Chris on the other side and relay that message or sign from him which would give me that external confirmation is very welcome to reply here. I would be so grateful for that bit of help, thank you. If you receive something but are unsure of it, please just post it anyways - I will thoughtfully consider whatever comes through. It may help more than you know. Thank you again in advance."

Sun92

Unread post Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:34 am

Sorry RCD I need more information about Chris, Then I can try to connect him if he can connect my mind. I need his birthday and a photo of him.

Dalya

Unread post Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:31 pm

Hi sun92. I recently lost my job, things are not great on my side. Can I please get a general reading from you? My bday is feb 26 1993. Thank you in advance.

Sun92

Unread post Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:55 pm

Sure, can you please send me your birth time and birth place. (If you do not like to share it on public please send me via Private messages) :)

TwiceAzNice

Unread post Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:39 am

:wave: Hi Sun92. Hope all is well. Was wondering if you are open to providing a reading. My dob is Aug. 5th 77. Unfortunately I don't know the time I was born, I just know it was the afternoon. :boogy:

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information