Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Sun92's Bio

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Sun92

Unread post Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:28 pm

Hi I am Sun92. I'm a simple person without lot of desires and spend lot of my times to help helpless people and animals. I am a vedic astrologer and a psychic medium. I started my paranormal journey in 2010 and became a volunteer and vegetarian. My ambition is spread love and kindness to make this world better place.
"Each and every day of your life take the time to perform an act of kindness by doing so you can make a difference"
Thank you! <3

Mongki
ABT Team

Unread post Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:09 am

Welcome to the ABT family Sun :D

:welcome2:

Mongki
"We are just an advanced breed of 🐵 monkeys 🐵 on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can hope to understand the Universe. That makes us something very special."

💗🐒 💗

Sun92

Unread post Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:23 am

Thank you so much Mongki :)

Maaya

Unread post Mon May 20, 2019 1:27 pm

Hi Sun,
I was directed to your page from chat for astrological reading. i would love to get an astrological reading from you. :)

My DOB: November 15th, 1993
Time: Evening 7:48 PM

Thank you :)
May Peace be with you

Sun92

Unread post Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:57 pm

Your Birth chart https://photos.app.goo.gl/SHNtCAf5xR2XcJDm8

Reading about your life.

You are a creative, lovely, artistic girl. You tend to make relationships with others easily. You have lot of enemies and you had to face financial problems and health problems in some stages in your life. You have a psychic medium ability and you know about that and you believe about it a lot.

A reading for today (2019-06-05)

You are with lot of pressure on your head today. You may have health problems like headaches and it may not be a just simple headache sometimes, that can be a big health problem so, be careful about that. You faced to lot of problems and unfortunate things, in last 5 and half years. Still you facing to that obstacles somewhat.

Please meet me in chat for getting a live reading. Good Luck!!!
Last edited by Sun92 on Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.

unicornshay89

Unread post Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:18 pm

hi im new on the forum really but my name is lashay bday is 12 26 89 and im talking to a guy name alvin his bday is 8 20 86 i need some enlightenment if im making the right choice with him i love him alot he on the other hand he has a hard to showing his emotions he also has a drinking habit but i do know he cares for me im so confused and he also has family and friends who are very toxic he says he is going to do better and change for me do you see this happening what exactly do you see is going to happen with us am i wasting my time please help and thanks

Sun92

Unread post Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:29 am

He is a sensitive sad type(Shy)lover but not a cheater. You are a sensitive happy type(Not Shy)lover. Enlightenment that I can give you is this "People can change their lives if they understand themselves before trying to understand others" You have to understand yourself and change your life style somewhat, then both of you can live happily together. Good Luck!!!
Last edited by Sun92 on Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

JustSumGuy

Unread post Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:06 am

Thanks again Sun you did a wonderful job. You are truly gifted. I feel like i have some new information and i'm better equipped to move forward in my life.

Sun92

Unread post Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:36 am

Thank you so much JustSumGuy :) Wish you all the best and good luck!!!

unicornshay89

Unread post Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:55 am

thanks so much sun you are right but since he does not tell me how he feels can you break it down in words how alvin feels about me so i dont have to worry about his ex gf because she was kind of a problem even tho he told me he was not messing with her and never cheated on me ever i have some trust issues i need to work on

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information