Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

In need of help... absolutely lost

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
NewAgeCelticQueen

Unread post Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:40 am

My name is Danielle. I am 32 yrs (06/13/1986). My husband and I will be married 15 yrs in Oct. The past year, starting March 2017, until the beginning of this year has been absolutely RUTHLESS. And though things are starting to get better, my husband has changed. He's controlling, secretive, narcissistic, deceptive, dishonest, moody, temperamental, and distant. He doesn't show affection, he doesn't spend time with me, if I try to talk about things that bother me, I get stonewalled and and a swift subject change as if to completely ignore the fact I've said anything at all... :*( He has grown so mean and so selfish. He wasn't always this way, he used to be kind, thoughtful, courteous, considerate, loving, wonderful....my Superman. Now, he's more like an evil clone. I don't know what to do, who to talk to, opinions are so diverse, and my heart wants to wait for my Mikey to resurface because he's gotta be in there somewhere, but my head argues he's 36 yrs old, this is ridiculous, get a grip, on life and the doorknob, and just go. Please, if anyone can help me, I'm desperate. I don't know where else to turn. I just want to have peace of mind and spirit again.

Loved

Unread post Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:32 pm

My dear, I took a look at the cards to give you a bit of an insight and it looks like the situation is at its culmination (X swords in reverse), that you will be flowing in calmer waters now (6 of swords) but you might be doing it alone (9 coins reversed), which will be confusing but liberating. Nothing is set in stone, just the cards speak of the situation as unhealthy (bottom of the deck as the devil) and that you should actively seek to move away from it. Much love and light!

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information