Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Mom

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Bry01

Unread post Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:58 am

My name's Brian. My mom is Lorraine. Over the holidays, she suffered a stroke. I'm writing this because I'm not so sure what else I can do or who I can reach out to. I'm her son so while the stroke was mild and she's doing well, I can't help but worry. If my tears are any indication, I love her more than I could express.
I guess I want healing for her, hope, optimism, love in hopes that someone reading this will have some to spare or ask the spirit world for guidance on my behalf and/or with my participation.
For perspective, I'm in Calgary and she's in Montreal and has a great heart and personality.

ANY feedback, words of encouragement are appreciated as I feel alone in this.
Thanks and Happy 2019!

ColeWayne

Unread post Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:54 am

Hi Brian.

I'm sorry to hear about your mom. I'm glad she's doing well! I'm sending good thoughts your way. The big thing is to be kind and patient with her while she recovers, even if things are hard or frustrating.

Someone in my family has had strokes and is currently having a hard time bouncing back, so I'm right there with you. -hugs-
"Passion. It lies in all of us. And though unwanted, unbidden, it will stir, open its jaws, and howl."

Bry01

Unread post Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:34 am

Thanks a lot ColeWayne. Ya, I need to work on that haha but I get that message loud and clear. Sorry about your relative's health struggles... not easy stuff!

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information