Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Short Animal Totem Reading (9th/10th September)

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Samanthaj

Unread post Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:53 pm

Hi all

I'm offering 8 Animal Totem readings to be completed this weekend on this forum thread
If you would like one leave a comment and i'll try my best to get to them all before Sunday evening

The readings will be added to this thread so you will find them here. :thumbsup:

Sam j

Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

Kohl85

Unread post Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:26 pm

Very cool! Not sure how long I've been here, but am interested in a reading. I've never had an Animal Totem reading before. :)

Brandy0219

Unread post Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:39 pm

Sam, would enjoy an animal totem reading! Thank you ♡

kulapog06

Unread post Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:01 pm

hugs mam Samanthaj

I'm still waiting for my reading huhuhu

thanks
kula
Last edited by kulapog06 on Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Samanthaj

Unread post Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:43 pm

Kohl85

Owl - Provider - Sweat lodge

Owl
So your main animal totem is Owl. When Owl shows up in our lives it suggests that you have developed a keen insight
Your intuition is very strong at present and any suspicions you may have had recently , could be accurate. A general message we can take from Owl is ... Trust your intuition, Be aware of your feelings and if something doesn't feel right to you, trust your intuition
Owl reminds you of your own insight and reminds you of your ability to discern good from bad & to spot those who are lacking integrity
Others may be wary of you due to your sharp gaze and intuition that misses nothing.
Owl is the messenger of the night realms and deep visions
Take note of your dreams if Owl is around you at this time.

''If you are afraid of the dark, call on Owl medicine, and look up at the quiet sky on a brilliant starlit night, some of us say that all human beings came from Star nations.''

Use Owl medicine to bring your fears and shadow side out into the light
Our shadow is our greatest gift and nothing to be ashaned of

Owl reminds you that we deceive ourselves if we pretend that everything on the surface is fine. Be aware of lying to yourself

Sweat Lodge
Cleansing - Healing and Renewal

The sweat lodge card tells you ''it is time to let go of that which is no longer serving you''
This card suggests that you might be hanging on to the last reminds of what in your life, is controlling, clogging, or toxic, whether mentally, emotionally, or physically
... the time has come for you to face your deepest fears and let them go.

X Coupled with Owl i'd say this message is take flight, what is weighing you down needs to go. You have very strong intuition and insight which nobody can deceive you at present. If you feel something is good - trust your feelings are accurate .. Same for anything which is negative or people who lack honesty or integrity

Grandfather-Provider

''The teaching I have for you is to have gratitude and respect for all of life and all that you are given
Take nothing for granted; take only what you need. How do you care for yourself, do you eat wholesome food and get enough rest, take quiet time to reflect meditate and and nurture your inner being?''
Life is short, but it can be sweet if we walk a path of beauty, harmony and gratitude

Samanthaj

Unread post Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:28 am

Brandy0219

Raven

Mysticism - Magic - Clairvoyance
Raven comes with a message to expect magic in your life. ''It is all around you and the magician lives within you''
Therefore the message is.. You have what it takes to make the magical things happen
Raven has come at this time to help heal deep wounds
The gifts brought by Raven are those of clairvoyance, the clear insight into the future. If you are currently trying to communicate or work on psychic abilities, this is a great omen for you :thumbsup:
You are gifted with clairvoyance, insight into the future. Raven is guiding your development on a personal and spiritual level
''Raven teaches you to take uniformed potential from the void of creativity and shape it into the form you need for your growth.''

Wisdom Keeper (Grandmother card)

Wisdom keepers message '' Trust your inner knowing'' . Awaken your perceptions: you have far more awareness than you realize. Don't you know you are connected to all life? to rocks, plants, clouds and creatures and that all can 'spea' to you and share their knowledge with you
You are connected to mother nature and mother earth. Grandmother wisdom keeper reminds you that life's treasures are in the simple things that are free
She brings the gift of awakening.. The answers you have been seeking will soon be revealed to you. Be alert to signs and signals, look where others are not looking to ensure nothing is overlooked.

Buffalo

When buffalo shows you know that your prayers have / will be answered. Healing and nourishment are yours on all levels. You understand the connection between yourself and the creator, which is heartfelt prayer and gratitude.

Your awareness is expanding; you are becoming sensitive to the needs of others.
:thinktank:

X from all of these totems and the grandmother card, I take that magic is soon to happen in the form of answered prayers. Your intuition is also on key ... your gifts of clairvoyance are awakening, and others are grateful for you meeting their needs. Perhaps some of these people (or even animals) can't thank you personally, so take this as a message of thanks, on their behalf. It can also be a message of gratitude from someone passed who you had helped a lot during their lives. :thinktank: :peace:

Brandy0219

Unread post Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:14 am

Thanks sam!! I don't know where to start on the clairvoyance. I've been starting to see things in my dreams again...Wasn't sure if I was going crazy or blessed. LOL. Any tips on how to further open myself up to this or should I just let it come as it wants to?

Kohl85

Unread post Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:17 am

Thank you! Awesome reading!

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information