Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

RobbieK.'s Bio & Feedback

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
BobOfTheNorth

Unread post Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:03 am

My name is Robbie I'm 39 & Scottish. I am an Empath - I feel other peoples emotions and physical being when linked.
I have a trio of guides who help me differently. One who assists with life and communication with spirits and people, by the ways of giving me visuals (picture in my mind, sometimes mini movies) and audio (rarely). As well as signs and images of meaning - in other words, images can be relevant to a sitter, or for me to find the meaning of that image in order to express a message.

The other guide talks to me, with me, and through me by the means of music. Music is an important aspect of my life, I always have it playing. But sometimes I have to listen to the music in my head - a given track just thought up can be meaningful connection for someone nearby.
The third guide stands back, and protects at the minimum.

We are all assisted by the outspoken helper Danny, a fellow Scotsman who doesn't hold back on detail, and is usually the one dishing the dirt on me to other readers.

My methods, I'm still learning, and reads can be both slow and hard to bring in, as well as fast paced and intense - sometimes funny.

Me? Well I'm the village idiot, but I have a kind heart. I'll go out my way to help ease pain and bring a smile - create a chuckle or too. But I am able to sit and have serious talks. I'm only 39, but I have experienced a lot in life, and I'm in the belief i had to in order to understand and help others in need.

I find it difficult to do reads on demand, as I use no tools but those which are given to me, most if not all my reads are drawn to a specific person or spirit nearby. This reflects also in the chatroom, the Empathy being a big player in initial drawing.

I do hope to serve well, and help if possible, for old friends and new ones alike. I might be a bit outspoken, but I'm all about the light.

Robbie :D
If it ain't broke, take it apart, see the bits that make it work, put it back together, and hope it still works.

StormWalker

Unread post Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:39 am

Awesome RobbieK :o) And yes, if Danny has anything to say about myself - I would appreciate knowing it. But only when you have time :o)

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information