Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

In need of a reading if anybody is drawn to me! ❤

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Tookas05

Unread post Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:32 pm

Kind of going through things in Love and life. Was needing a little guidance if anybody is drawn.

Crystal7

Unread post Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:06 pm

Love. Love. Love. What is Love? How do u know that it is Love. I am being told that the reason I am drawn to ur post is that well I been there and back and there again. Why? Many reasons but one excuse I say excuse is cause It was love. Was it? Well I wldnt have spent 15 years of my life in 2 separate relationships if it wasn't love. Wld I??. I wldnt have cried a river and wept an ocean if it was love. I wldnt have moulded myself into someone that made me believe that love was being returned.
I sense that u,the real u is someone that u havnt learnt to love.
I see a lad,I sense he has a summer birthday and boy he's a charmer??. If I had met him he was have charmed me!!. I feel a sense of loneliness,even when he's there?. I see that u had a bad experiance that I am not being told but u will know what I mean. A sea of emotions. If u can take this please reply

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information