Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

My Story and a little help

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
BEVILAQUAGUILERM

Unread post Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:57 pm

Hello everyone!

I´m new here i like to learn about more myself and my spiritual guide,let tell me about my story

One year ago i start to wake up,with no reason but i never feel tired or other heath problems

So i started to go to the doctors,try to explain for this "insomina",i stop to drink coffee,coca-cola or

any energy drink for 1 month,and exercices to get to tired but nothing stop this.

And in this year my dreams come more alive,and real in details and my intuition grow a lot

and "something" or "someone" tells me something important will happen in my life,

with my family,it´s not a bad premonition (It´s complete different like Final Destination Movie Series),
it´s something good,i don´t have doubts,i have a friend who lives in Portugal he is me help
a lot to understand this, monday ( 08/10/2018) i listen a voice ( it´s not my voice was calm and serious voice) who says " Unfortunately
you will not gonna see her in this year but in ferbuary 2019 you will see her personally".

Was the frist time i "hear" this but normally i write what in my mind when i wake up,something like

" You will help many people with your story and her a lot"

,it´s like a second mind working with me tell me a little bit a about somehting,about my hometown (it was 18 years i don´t go there),and personal other situations.

well it´s strange

This is kind of menssages i receive,i have a notebook to wrote this
and the dreams and "i know" feeling it´s happening too (few but its happened), about my mom, a dear friend

and others situations included coicidences..

well that´s it!

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information