Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

I got a message I don't understand

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Msluna422

Unread post Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:40 pm

.facebook_1527574379292.jpg
that is my late husband...I had a reading and she told me my husband would push away anyone who didn't put their shoes in the right place... can anyone tap into that and ask what that means ... his name is Brandon and he died 4/20/17

Aussie Lass

Unread post Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:28 am

That statement may have been "figuratively speaking" on his part. In my experience Spirit often tells Mediums things in such a way that are ONLY understood to the Sitter. This can be to avoid embarrassment, exposure or in an attempt not to breach privacy of the Sitter - in other words, they often speak in riddles so the psychic or medium has no understanding of what they're being told, they just pass it on exactly as they receive the information. If you, or your husband weren't pedantic about shoes (ie don't wear them inside, put them away in a specific place, in a specific manner etc), then I would be contemplating what else he could've meant to make you understand something that he didn't say directly to the psychic/medium.

Akata

Unread post Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:12 pm

Hi Msluna,

First of all sorry sorry for the loss of your husband, thoughts are with you.

Some interesting points made their Aussie Lass. I would like to also add if I may, that often when messages are given they seem to have no obvious meaning, but weeks or even a few months later and event will take place and instantly you will recognise the significance of the wordids said in the reading.

As soon as I saw the photo I can her a man who I presume is Brandon softly singing to you, as the singing stopped, I heard his voice say, I just wanted to see you smile. He has done this a few times now. I am also aware if there was anything ever difficult to say he would do so in a song, to make everything ok, if that makes sense.

Because of the nature of the post I have to be careful not to upset anyone, but when my spirit guides are clear on something I have to give it, please don't shoot the messenger !

He is making his point but in a fun way, which i believe he would have done things like this when he was alive. He says it is blessing that in time he accepts that someone will try to fill his boots/shoes, i.e. his place, but he jokes just make sure they put them away. It also denotes that he wan't you to focus on your life now and he always knows you won't ever forget him.

Brightest blessings

Msluna422

Unread post Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:15 pm

U described him exactly thank u

Akata

Unread post Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:25 am

You're very welcome!

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information