Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Did I make the right decison?

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
daysnight

Unread post Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:18 am

Hi I need a reading on my most current relationship!

Him and I hit it off so well in the beginning, but things started to go downhill fast. Mostly because he didn't know how to manage his emotions. I was not fond of talking to him about it because I've had bad experiences with similar personalities before. I grew tired of it and broke up with him. I can't tell the difference between my intuition, heart, and mind most times so there are so many contradicting thoughts to the decision I made. I really felt as if we could go far, yet we didn't even make it to a couple of months of dating.

From my mind, did I make the right decision?

From my heart, Is there a chance we will rekindle?

ALSO: What am I doing to make men switch up on me? I usually end up feeling disrespected/taken for granted.
(too many question?)

DukeLordDuke

Unread post Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:19 am

A relationship must be mutual . . . as respect . thing is the feelings of attraction to an aspect of an individual can easily blind ppl unfortunately. imo an important way is to learn from past experiences . .. . imo u took knowledge of ppl in a similar mind state emotional or whatever and u applied it to ur current situation/circumstance . such is wisdom . u seem to have made the right decision for u before it became a trap for ur heart. :)))

Spooky

Unread post Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:58 am

If u felt like u had to break it off due to seeing multiple signs or red flags based on prior bad relationship experiences and you don't feel any deep regret in leaving this relationship...then you made the right choice. You did the right thing before it gets too deep and problematic.

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information