Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

I lost an object just need a little help

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Firedragon20

Unread post Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:52 am

Hey everyone its been a while since I've been here. I Had forgotten my old account info and had to make a new account I am not sure if some of you recognize me.

Anyway I recently lost my car keys I am not entirely sure how they got lost but I rather not pay the ridiculous amount of money that goes with it to replace them.

On top of that they were attached to a key chain that I happened to like a lot.

I would really appreciate any feedback anyone can give on where they could be. They were black and went to a kia soul.

And if it isn't too much trouble I also lost 2 decals that were important to me as well but its not as pressing as the keys.

one decal was black sticker of the lockness monster, the other was red decal of a dragon.

Those.. (although I miss them) aren't as urgent as finding the car keys.

I'd really appreciate any help I can get from this. :grin:

Spooky

Unread post Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:06 am

In terms of finding a lost object, my advice is to try doing this....it is similar to what mentalists do. Be in a quiet space for a few minutes, sit down or lay down and close your eyes, take some deep breaths, and try to think back when and where you had seen those car keys before it went missing. Take your time though. Stay relaxed, take your time to retrace your steps in memorization where you saw it and had it last, if you remembered where you tend to occasionally put it somewhere you usually don't...that is where I would start to look. Trust your intuition and memory. Those two combined being put to use should help you be able to find your keys.

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information