Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

lost my dad

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
dancer210

Unread post Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:23 pm

hi i lost my dad to suicide last October. I am awake at night always thinking about him. pictures stay in my mind all the time. anyone that feels anything from him would be great. never felt pain like this some days I think I don't have much left to offer anyone as way too much hurt anger sadness frustration
FB_IMG_1501798945514.jpg

Samanthaj

Unread post Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:21 am

Hi dancer,

I'm so sorry for your loss. Welcome to ABT, i'm glad you decided to join us all

I just wanted to leave a message here as later today/tomorrow i'm going to see if anything comes. I thought I would reply just so you know that you haven't been forgotten :o)

Wishing you peace ,

Sam J
Nature herself does not distinguish between what seed it receives. It grows whatever seed is planted; this is the way life works. Be mindful of the seeds you plant today, as they will become the crop you harvest. Mary Morrissey

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information