Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

CelticRose's bio

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
brissmith

Unread post Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:28 pm

CelticRose wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:45 am
I have time DesertRat - sorry to hear that Shadow isn't around. Perhaps they are taking a break at the moment. If you know where the chat room is, could we arrange a time to meet in there? I kinda am saving my energy so as not to read in the forums and chat is a more hands on experience as well. Same with you Brissmith, if you can find the chatroom on the Group Chat tab and find me in there, you see, forum readings are more passive i find and the connection isn't always there? So if you both can find me in chat, I'd be more than happy to read for you both.
Thank you CelticRose. I have been in chat only a couple of times and will see if I can catch you in there one time. I am in Oz and work full time so will duck in when I can and see if you are around.

CelticRose

Unread post Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:19 am

Hey if its not doable, I can read on the forums, its just the forum reads are more passive, chat reads are more hands on you see so the flow is there.

DesertRat56

Unread post Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:49 pm

CelticRose,

I can go to chat if it is not the free for all room. Just let me know what day and time and how to get to the reading room.

Thank you.

bbibipart

Unread post Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:14 pm

Hi :) I was wondering if I can get a reading on a pretty weird situation I' in right now. Thanks ^^

CelticRose

Unread post Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:31 am

DesertRat56 wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:49 pm
CelticRose,

I can go to chat if it is not the free for all room. Just let me know what day and time and how to get to the reading room.

Thank you.
Thursday evening from 12 noon to 7pm UK time gmt but it would be on this thread, if you would prefer to do that than come into chat. That's not a problem at all. Sorry to cause confusion :hugs:

DesertRat56

Unread post Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:57 pm

CelticRose,

Thank you. It looks like noon to 7 pm UK time is the middle of the day for me. Maybe I can get on early before work. I will try that. Thank you again.

DesertRat56

Unread post Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:57 pm

Hello CelticRose,

I logged on to chat but did not see a reading room, just the general chat room. Can you do a reading for me in this thread?

I would like a general reading in relation to my house. Something has my daughter and grandsons unnerved.

If you need any other information let me know in PM.

I have an appointment so I cannot stay on line but will check back when I get home.

Thank you.

CelticRose

Unread post Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:50 pm

DesertRat56 wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:57 pm
Hello CelticRose,

I logged on to chat but did not see a reading room, just the general chat room. Can you do a reading for me in this thread?

I would like a general reading in relation to my house. Something has my daughter and grandsons unnerved.

If you need any other information let me know in PM.

I have an appointment so I cannot stay on line but will check back when I get home.

Thank you.
ok DesertRat56 here we go

you have been questionining your abilities lately and your pathway, there is a decision on your horizons in relation to this, changes are coming forwards to help you move forwarads, you need to let go of the old vibration and hindering energy that is holding you back and focus on the present & future

your card for past is Imramma, key expression is :- wondering deep voyage, pilgramage and crossing choppy waters

you have journeyed far and wide in the vastness of your awareness of your psyche exploring your self-development and progress, you are at peace now with laying your fears and ghosted feelings to rest, you are sad sometimes but let this pain go because its not yourse to feel, you are empathetic and tears too are healing to release, need a good cry? Cry because tears are healing too!! you are doubting yourself as well today and a lot this week but changes and a personal transformation are at your door, you have phoenix as a totem and also swan energy around you encouraging you to BE the person you want to be and to dive deep beneath the understanding of the tide and swim gracefully along the surface, to be at one with the tide is to understand the flow of everything that has happened in your life thus far and to make good standing in a positive way!!

your next card for present is YEMAYA - Grandmother ocean

you've got the flow currently down to a T in your life at the moment, consistency with the path IS Key, abundance, opportunity and Meditation are needed to draw in the much needed lifetime opportunity to you, you are in touch with your feminine sense of higher self as much as your masculine, the balance is Definitely there are you put on a brave face to soldier on and weather the storm more too, you have friends around you who love you and who you can trust (us on here) and soul family close friends, family, karma is at work neutralizing any conflicting situations that are around you where someone is thinking negatively indirectly or directly - just send them love as the reflection is indeed on them, not on you!

your last card for future is Divine Sensuality

this shows that you have passion and determination to doing what you ought to be doing but in your dreams you need to look at the positive side of yourself and point out the positives, which you have been doing, you are careful and are caring as well as empathy and i do sense a healing ability opening up there too around ya which goes hand in hand with the empathy, you have a surge of love going out to you wrapping you around to still and settle all fears that haven't been laid to rest, i'm shown a set of scales too which symbolically means balance yourself and center your energies so as not to feel scattered for when you have one too many fingertips in different projects, fruition and changes are indeed coming towards you on your path and will be around you in a space of a couple of months i feel so hang in there and hold on to your hats for it will be an incredible journey for you and your higher self. trust in your instincts and in your path and answers will be revealed to you through meditation at the right time!

Peace DesertRat56, apologies for the confusion. I was out for the day with a friend.
Hope this helps :peace: :welcome2: :thinktank:

lemoncandles

Unread post Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:45 pm

Hi Carissima, I´d just like to start out by saying that I´m new to this lol... and I´d like a reading, if that´s possible. I totally understand if you´re busy though! ^_^

Thx

CelticRose

Unread post Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:48 am

lemoncandles wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:45 pm
Hi Carissima, I´d just like to start out by saying that I´m new to this lol... and I´d like a reading, if that´s possible. I totally understand if you´re busy though! ^_^

Thx
Heya LemonCandles, lovely name by the way. I am feeling a little swamped by the requests at the moment. :hugs: It may be a few days before I get around to yours, if ok. Happy to still do them by forums though but it would be easier if you could come into chat and chat with us so we can get to know you a bit more too. If you are not good with chat or are shy, don't stress, we are friendly and we don't bite Chat is more of a better connection because the sitter is there - it is more of an active one. Forums I find a little bit more passive sometimes but if you can't make chat then I'd be happy to do so via forums - I believe bb 's request is next, but will get around to doing yours asap :hugs:
Meanwhile, do explore the forums and check out the other sections, there is a lot more to see on here than just the reading sections. :thinktank:

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information