Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

CelticRose's bio

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
LoriellaRose

Unread post Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:26 pm

HarleenQuintette wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:48 pm
I think this is what you meant on how to request a reading....😁
CelticRose,
May I please receive a reading from you? Much needed & abundantly appreciated. ❤
Yes it is. :thumbsup:

I got a song for you ... with the lyrics still a little piece of my heart pines for you, what's going on ? What's going on ? I will have to look up the song title to know what it is. Think its - erma franklin the artist is...

you are wondering which way you are headed, looking around you for a milestone to pinpoint your way forwards, directionwise, you are questioning if this is the right way forwards for you, it is, reassurance is coming from the universe for you, take a deep breath of faith and just breathe, relax in to the path and let it naturally fall into place, you know where you want to go, its like you are standing at a tee-junction and wondering which way you are definitely going, you just need to trust in the motion of the ocean , the sea of possibilities that are around you, money is coming forwards in much needed wave of abundance, if you do any work with amethyst,vera cruz amethyst, brandenberg amethyst and also pink tourmaline, these stones will assist in the flow of manifestation in a positive way, to introduce more financial wealth into your life. Keep a citrine in your pocket to keep money coming in too.

the path has opened up before you, ahead in the distance of the future lays an obstacle in which you will challenge yourself to succeed and triumph, there is a creative project also you are working on with regards to thinking about writing a book? auto writing too coming forwards here, keep a notepad with you on your travels, for yes you are going to places and seeing people as well as new acquaintances that are becoming friends, you won't be an entrepreneur but the business stone aventurine is indeed working in your favor to generate more money and wealth into your life.

you are healing on the growth of learning and working with others in your path forwards, focusing on what you want to do and achieving your dreams to do them, put positive action into your dreams, for what you get back, you will receive tremendously, what put in, you will get back tenfold. keep manifesting through spellwork, and or, power of positive intention. because by being consciously aware of your positive thoughts, you can begin to put action on them and enhance to draw the positives in life to you, re, the secret youtube videos and the book, the secret

stop doubting you are not good enough, you are, your self esteem will prevail and you will see yourself through the challenges that are ahead, there are people coming into work with you to change your paths as chance encounters, too, divine interventions to help you see things clearly in a conscise perspective, trust in your intuition first and foremost with any decisions that your heart makes. clear your mind, set aside confusion and doubt (this is second thoughts and feelings) trust absolutely in your first thought, always (this is your intuition telling you ALL you need to know).

This is all I have for you, hope this helps :thinktank:

Emz9861

Unread post Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:54 pm

I apologize, and I greatly appreciate your time . Thank you ❣much love 💗

Curious24

Unread post Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:45 am

I would love a reading if you have time, Please.
Last edited by Curious24 on Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

LoriellaRose

Unread post Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:42 pm

Hi guys, I am working my way through these requests when the mind is feeling peaceful. Please be patient because I do struggle with taking on board way too much emotion - often a case of clearing my energy field in meditation and knowing what the shift in vibe is, whether mine or someone else's. Please understand that I am away also with regular life commitments. Please be mindful that I am not open 24/7 as that aspect of itself can be draining. Just be patient you guys and gals and I will aim to do these requests soon as I can. Thank you for understanding.

Curious24

Unread post Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:32 pm

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule. I can't speak for everyone, but I completely understand that life happens! Just having you take time to read the requests and respond is appreciated!

HarleenQuintette

Unread post Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:44 pm

Thank you CelticRose! I appreciate your kind words & insight. & thank you for taking the time out to do a reading for me. Very helpful. ❤

cassie123

Unread post Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:36 am

Hi, would it be possible to get a reading please? When you have time.

.minerva

Unread post Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:20 am

Greetings with purity and love 😊

I think I remember you from before. I hope you are well and you're having fantastic time wherever you are now. I'd love to try this again and humbly and gladly request a reading from you at your most comfortable time.

Thank you and love abounds.

LoriellaRose

Unread post Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:07 pm

cassie123 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:36 am
Hi, would it be possible to get a reading please? When you have time.
You are a wordsmith and are very good with words and creative ideas, inspiration. you have a journal that you have on the go but haven't written anything in for a while. there is also a situation around you with money, like you are cutting losses to make ends meet - you also are working with rose quartz crystal healing energy to help you further and connect to make better and more soulful relationships to invite and encourage your soul family into your life.

you need to work more with your own sense of self and your heart, to stop questioning yourself even in the worst case scenarios of times, mind over matter over a decision that you are making right now, you are searching for clarity looking for answers within that your higher self and soul can offer, you are a heart-worker and a healer, with the ability to help others too.

you worry and overworry an awful lot about the most simplest of things, you need to set the thoughts of negativity and doubt aside because they are hindering your pathway forwards, you need to detox and clear your aura/energy too, so as to stop any in flow of guiding energy from weighing you down. visualize yourself standing under the flow of a waterfall, with hearing the water cascading over the rocks, it will help calm you down even in the most times when you feel vulnerable and scattered.

you also have aa gabriel waiting to talk to you so take time out and meditate when you can.

TheKeepersEye

Unread post Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:33 pm

Thankyou so much CelticRose had a very 100% accurate reading from you would love to collaborate and work with you sometime in the near future with my learnings/gifts etc..

Bless you Hugs <333

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information