Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

LoriellaRose's bio

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Kiliyak

Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:27 pm

Hi CelticRose,

Could I get a reading too please?

Thanks,
Kiliyak

Brooks

Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:10 pm

CelticRose wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:52 pm
Brooks wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:59 pm
Hello Celtic,
Can i have a reading on me please?.
I'm feeling lost and disoriented.
Hi Brooks, of course. I'll go grab some tools to connect with and get this done. Will post in a few days when complete ok?
Im very glad you replied!
Sure! I will wait for your help! And thank you!!

LoriellaRose

Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:55 pm

Hi Brooks

The first thing I'm receiving is that you are very soft-hearted in nature, very empathetic, this is not necessarily a bad thing but it does mean you wear your heart on your sleeve, blinking back tears right now in my right eye, so this does indeed resonate with you.

You are questioning yourself and your path in life, general direction through the waters of now. its a feeling of weight being lifted like you have let go of the old emotion and are moving forwards naturally through the tide current that is carrying you further in to a vast open ocean of possibilities and as this happens, more opportunities are manifesting around you, bringing with them the sheer sense of freedom and clarity that you are seeking and looking for, you are asked to faciliate and ask what's important to share knowledge with your soul family and people around as they do rely on you when the going gets tough and challenging.

you are having to breathe and truly allow your self to relax into your journey to breathe and release all tension that's within your body , the more you are in tune with your self and your higher senses and your abilities you will find yourself headed in the right direction for you, not for others, for you, so pace yourself and develop your own empathy and intuition. as your calling to your path is being heard and you are looking to accept the calling as your new path.

Brooks

Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:41 pm

WOW! This means a lot to me!
Im very much thankful to you!
You are amazing.
Mind if i ask a few questions on related to this?

LoriellaRose

Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:30 am

Go for it.

Brooks

Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:37 am

How do i tune in and develop my empathy and intuition?
And my soul family in the sense?

LoriellaRose

Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:19 pm

Hi Brooks, just trust your first thoughts - first thoughts is your intuition talking. Finding your soul family? well you've got us here at ABT, you can tell through working with the empathy who to trust and who not to. Come into chat and begin talking with us, any questions feel free to shout okay? I''m here if you need the extra pointers.

Brooks

Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:34 pm

CelticRose wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:19 pm
Hi Brooks, just trust your first thoughts - first thoughts is your intuition talking. Finding your soul family? well you've got us here at ABT, you can tell through working with the empathy who to trust and who not to. Come into chat and begin talking with us, any questions feel free to shout okay? I''m here if you need the extra pointers.
Thanks for being so helpful and for taking the time to help me, it really means a lot.

HarleenQuintette

Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:48 pm

I think this is what you meant on how to request a reading....😁
CelticRose,
May I please receive a reading from you? Much needed & abundantly appreciated. ❤

Emz9861

Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:11 pm

I would like a reading if you pick anything up on me at all

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information