Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

CelticRose's bio

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
CelticRose

Unread post Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:34 am

Hi ariana100 yep that's ok. Thank you for requesting again. Peace x

Ghost-Addict
ABT Team

Unread post Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:13 pm

Celtic,

Thank you so much for the reading in chat. Although it was quick and sort, alot of it resonated with me in so many ways. I'm sure it will help me to move forward with what has gone on for so long. :hugs:

Best Wishes,
Ghostie

CelticRose

Unread post Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:11 pm

I hope so on that Ghostie, you know where we are if you need us okay? :) My online (and offline) door is always open to friends and to family members of ABT.

CelticRose

Unread post Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:30 am

arianna100 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:33 am
hi dear

how are you. wanted to know if i can get a reading from. you. the cards or runes are fine or any messages for me.i had requested some time back but u were taking a break . please and thanks
:)

blessings to you
take care
arianna
Firstly, I got the song Stronger for you - I feel that you are a strong person who has spent a lot of time reminscencing on the past, you have a lot of inner confusion but which just needs clearing, you can clear this through believing in yourself that you are worthy of finding love, of loving yourself for who you really are. you are doing soul searching at the moment, and you've had your own fair share of challenges to overcome, the first card I have turned over is the Ace Of Cups.

finacially you have a situation where money is concerned, but you have an abundance of wealth just not in materialistic form, you gotta count your blessings on this one and be grateful for what you have got, you are needing to take a deep breath and breathe, really allow yourself to breathe and for your soul to breathe to relax yourself and your body free from all that tension.

You have the need to trust in your own intuition and your heart, for it knows best in no matter which decision you are making, your heart is the one that knows exactly what you need at this point in time, you aren't sure of yourself on this and you feel like you are doubting the real authentic self which you haven't yet found, when you do find this personality, you will be relieved because its there all along, just undiscovered.

Next card Justice

you have had a lot of life lessons to learn in terms of your life, this is a learning curveball for you and the lyrics of the stronger song is actually true for you what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stand a little taller ... so you are strong mentally and physically strong in everything you do, i also get the sense there is someone who is a carer around you and also there is an older female who is a nurse/carer who you look up to as a role model, but balance and nurturing your ability to listen and empathetically be you is clear and consistent in your life. balancing yourself and learning to let go and forgive yourself for putting you through injustices of the past is key to your initial present success, forgiving yourself for your past because its gone not to be repeated, and forgiving is a big thing for you because it allows you to feel safe and secure in your own skin in learning you inside out with what you need to accept and live with

X - swords

you are worrying a lot as of late and this is shrouding your conscious mind from making the decisions around you but the world is your oyster, there is a sense of distant here and of disconnection from the past and present, there is also almost a detachment its like you aren't sure of yourself anymore or of who you are. but the soul searching will come in to help you find out who you are. believe in yourself and in the divine timing of the present because successes small and major are indeed happening around you, recenter your energies and reconnect. there is also a barrier which is self-made but is an illusional way of thoughts, you have a vast amount of abilities too but you need to trust in your own person to see yourself moving forwards and letting go of other peoples' pain and injustice done to you in your past, learn from your mistakes and take on board the lessons you need to know, focus on the future for it is brightly shining for you.

This is all I have for you arianna100, hope it made sense

arianna100

Unread post Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:23 am

hi celtic rose

thank you so much for the reading. you were right about all of it. i really am veey confused and worried all the time. i guess thats why i asked for the reading. i doubt myself and my abilities. im not comfortable in my own skin.

ill take your advice and try to get past this.

blessings tp you

arianna
xoxo

CelticRose

Unread post Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:18 am

Welcome arianna xoxo

RCDforum

Unread post Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:25 am

Dear CelticRose,

I posted this question on a new thread, and I hope it's not unwelcome to also ask it here on yours:

"I am looking to connect with a loved one who has passed, named Chris. I still love him dearly and believe he has contacted me on a psychic level, but I am looking for some type of external confirmation, so that I can know for sure he is still here with me, and that my experiences have been real. Some bit of communication or sign that could not possibly come from my imagination or wishful thinking. I don't mean to doubt, but grief can get in the way sometimes. :sad:

So, in a way, I come here looking for hope... answers... reassurance... but most specifically, confirmation.

Anyone who could possibly connect with Chris on the other side and relay that message or sign from him which would give me that external confirmation is very welcome to reply here. I would be so grateful for that bit of help, thank you. If you receive something but are unsure of it, please just post it anyways - I will thoughtfully consider whatever comes through. It may help more than you know. Thank you again in advance."

CelticRose

Unread post Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:15 am

Hugs. RCDForum, have you asked him to connect through a reader please? Spirit come through in their own time, its a case of being patient. But mark my words, when he comes into connect for you, whether by someone else or myself, you should be made aware that he won't miss much xxx at all. I can only connect if Spirit are ready to link in ;o) its how it works for me. If the link is present and if spirit are willing to connect. I hesitate to force a link because I know That that just won't happen and would be pushing it for the sitter - won't pan into anything at all. So please I ask to be patient on this one and know that the best connection is one worth waiting for.

RCDforum

Unread post Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:13 am

Thank you very much, CelticRose. I will definitely ask Chris to do that. Thanks for the advice.

nivas

Unread post Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:05 am

Hi Rose
I am vass member from meet and greet.when are you going to post your new poem.thanks

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information