Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

CelticRose's bio

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
behappy

Unread post Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:12 pm

I wanted reading about love.

DesertRat56

Unread post Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:09 pm

CelticRose,

Thank you for the reading. I am re-reading it so I can think about it and give you feedback.

I am quesitoning my abilities at work, I am tired and have been doing almost exactly the same thing for 35 years and I would like to retire, but I have a mortgage I couldn't afford if I retired. So, that is the questioning, I feel like focus is difficult when I am working. That used to be my gift, to be able to focus and get stuff done in a very short time. Now...

Also, the company is going to switch to new software and my role would be different, which could be a good thing. I am not sure. I think I need training and have no idea how long I have to get that training. I guess communicating with my boss on this would be good.
"your card for past is Imramma, key expression is :- wondering deep voyage, pilgramage and crossing choppy waters"
Is the word wondering or wandering?

I will look at this some more and give you more feed back. I think the first paragraph is spot on.

CelticRose

Unread post Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:27 pm

Wandering - sorry - typos x its because I was typing fast. Thank you for the correction :o)

DesertRat56

Unread post Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:57 pm

:) just wanted to be sure. I thought it was wandering.

Mongki
ABT Team

Unread post Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:43 pm

My dearest Celt,

You linked me with the Archangel Raphael the other day and I couldn't be more grateful. It was my very first time to be linked to an Archangel!! Thank you so much for taking the time and sharing your incredible gift you have with me, it was very much appreciated.

Your reading gave me direction for future possibilities. It has helped me to understand where I am in my life and has given me incredible insight into what is ahead. You were able to pass great understanding and validated what I knew already in my inner consciousness. The things you told me in collaboration with Archangel Raphael was relevant, gave me more clarity, excitement and anticipation. It was good to know I am on the right path and will continue to do what I’ve been doing to better myself.

I always love your calming and caring manner yet also upbeat and cheerful in the same time. It’s a real winning combination for a reader to have!!! Thank you so much for providing such an awesome & positive 'first time' experience to be linked with an Archangel!

Much love :hugs:

Mongki
"We are just an advanced breed of 🐵 monkeys 🐵 on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can hope to understand the Universe. That makes us something very special."

💗🐒 💗

CelticRose

Unread post Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:03 pm

Awh Mongki, you are welcome. Anytime. and thank you!

Thank you Desert Rat also for feedback.

Sorry, behappy, I won't read for love or relationship readings as I've never fallen in love myself so feel this would impact a reading on that. Hope that helps.

Purple20

Unread post Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:30 pm

Greetings Celtic :)

If possible, I'd like to have a reading please. When would be the best time to see you in chat?

CelticRose

Unread post Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:08 am

Hi Purple20, anytime is good for me except the weekends and tuesday nights x

Purple20

Unread post Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:38 am

CelticRose wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:08 am
Hi Purple20, anytime is good for me except the weekends and tuesday nights x
Hi,

As far as times go, I could do anytime after 6 or 7 pm EST...however, I understand that it would either be 11 or midnight UK time. On Friday, I can do anytime on or after 1-2 pm EST/6-7pm BST.

CelticRose

Unread post Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:51 pm

That's a bit late for me. Maybe it would be best for me to do your reading via the thread here so you can find it when you next login?

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information