Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

CelticRose's bio

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
CelticRose

Unread post Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:17 pm

Aramantine - I have a song to give to you for you to listen to. Its called Fight Song by Rachel Platten.
Link to the song -

you are struggling in general with life at the moment feeling like you are on a slope and are still taking things a day and a step at a time to continue to move forwards; this is in relation to your burdens also that you carry and the many issues that you face on a regular basis, you are encouraged to look at your inner strengths though at the moment and to focus on motivation and drive to see yourself through looking ahead at what's ahead and to focus on the present to surround yourself with love to move forwards into the new vibration-by july- this new vibration will be with you but you do need to detox first to clear away the old vibrations of what has gone on before.

your first card that has fallen out is the ace of cups - new chapter/new era - transition/change

this card shows me that you have a warmth spreading through you feels a lot like love from within but its surrounding you - your love is surrounding you from within first so that you can learn to love yourself first to love others - you have a choice to make and you are worried about this almost questioning yourself to doubt in your own feelings about your path, you have a beautiful light sky blue energy which ensures you are communicating and there is a situation around you where as dispute between friends has been had, which is in your distant past, you need to take a step farther away as you are too close to this situation and are not seeing things clearly, as you take that step away from the situation, there is a whole another side that will be revealed to you that will be aired, which you haven't yet seen. the communication will help resolve the dispute and allow the friends in question to go their path and allow you to go and continue to find yours as you need all the help you can get to find your own path but it is there ahead of you though its might not be as clear now surrounded in white cloudiness as though confusion but once the confusion clears as it is second thoughts with this - you'll get there to where you are meant to be.

i am given the sense of freedom and movement coming into your life around 31st of july though i'm not okay with giving dates but this one has popped to mind, so keep a watch out of that.

you are a healer of your past and your present, you are a maker of your future and at the moment, the world is your oyster, so all possibilities are possible. i'm also getting the sense of incense smoke here too that you sometimes burn to help you focus like a strong smell or aroma of incense, you ought to do this more often as this will assist you to concentrate and clear your head a bit more too, sometimes you keep all stuff inside your head and not writing it down - so everything in there feels confused and at a loss of searching for answers, you ought to ground more as well and center your energy too so that its not as scattered as it feels like today, there are certain things you can't stop as they are happening in your life, but what you can do is simply go with the flow and enjoy the journey ahead.

may has also popped to mind here for you as a turbulent month; its in this month that you are spring clearing emotions and laying old ghosted feelings to rest, also getting a sense of a blast from the past around you too who has come into your life and you are wondering if to trust them or not, they are up to no good so you are right to trust in your instincts on this one, i sense its an older lady with a southern twang accent, in her late 50s that you ought to be careful of, as she's the one that will rock the boat on this situation and turn it to her advantage in more ways than one - this is your warning to steer clear ahead of time and listen to your guides, loved ones and angels team who are also around to help you sort it and keep secure and protected.
try not to initiate contact or give her further ammunition, let the situation pan out as karma will catch up with her eventually. stay safe as much as you can. let only those you trust read your energy at this time.

you are soul searching a lot this moment searching for answers but are you asking the right questions? That's left up to you to ask but i feel some answers are being answered and some around you are being found, i am shown a white feather in relation to this too, so keep a watch out for signs as you'll come across one in your path as well.

This is all I have for you, hope this is ok. :wink: :thinktank:

Amaratine

Unread post Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:42 pm

Thank you Carissima!

Loved

Unread post Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:40 pm

Dear Carissima, I found myself on a crossroad in my private life, I am unsure what is the right decision at this time and as this decision bears important consequences for my daughter's life, I could really use an advice or two. I do not feel about her father the way I should feel about him and I have an inner sensation that I will never be able to achieve the unity with him that I wish for, to create the family I wish to and I feel I will never be able to develop my life to the fullest extent next to him, that we will never be able to function like that. Which is the path that I should take that would be in the highest good of everyone involved? Thank you so much in advance for any insight on the matter.

A big hug! :hugs:

CelticRose

Unread post Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:52 am

Hi Loved. I'm sorry I don't do relationship reads unless Spirit touch on them direct. I can offer you a general reading and see what comes up, if spirit come through to connect for the family/relationship reads then that might be more of what you are looking for than a specific question. I find specific questions can halt the flow of what needs to be said. Best to be open to receiving any universal or messages that come through to you. I'll leave that for you to decide though if you want more of a general reading to see what comes up - Peace & Blessings Caris

Loved

Unread post Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:13 pm

Dear Carissima, would love to have a general reading, thank you!

CelticRose

Unread post Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:17 am

still waiting until i'm drawn on this x

CelticRose

Unread post Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:36 pm

Hi Loved

From what I can see around your energy, you have a peaceful vibe about you, your energy is a beautiful golden light that's bordering on yellowy gold with a mixture of bright white light in within the aura. You may be feeling peaceful and contented at this point in time. your path ahead looks clear, though you have felt discouraged from continuing the path in the past. you have questions sure as do we all but the most important one raised is about love and living.

you are asked to love yourself first to accept you for who you are flaws and all first before finding a love with others. the self-acceptance lesson is one that you are learning to accept you for you and to find yourself again within your journey. your true essence is a part of your higher self, you are learning to trust in your own instincts and in your intuition, which is the feminine part of you shining through your aura at greater lengths.

The first card I draw IS the tower card for distant past.

It shows you have been on a turbulent journey sorting out your old emotions and beliefs, frequently assessing your surroundings and current situation. You are changing and developing and all these changes are happening for good reasons alone as you find your soul circle of friends and are becoming true with yourself and your path. You are united and this situation has come in rather close to home for your liking. It is to do with trust and distrust in yourself and in your heart to focus on things that you wish to do especially in your dreams too. These dreams are indeed important for you to focus on as you draw inspiration in from them. They can be your regular dreams, daydreams or meditation moments in your life where you practice mindfulness in your path.

The second card is temperance for present

You are doing a lot of self-reflection work as of late, purifying your collection of thoughts and sorting out your old selection of beliefs, what you believe in is purely up to you, you are working with your light and the enhancement of your innate abilities and gifts are in connection with saturn energy on this card, planetary healing may be up your street to give yourself the encouragement to detox your awareness and clear any guiding energy that makes you feel heavy. you also have someone thinking of you -- right ear -- so i would ask you to keep your protections higher than necessary if only to keep you perfectly safe. you are protected by angel primarily angel chamuel, if you are looking for love too you can place a triangle of rose quartz energies above your bed to invite rose quartz and love into your life, rose quartz is the stone to work with in the concept of initaiting new relationships. you can also cosmic order in by positive manifestation and truly acknowledge and detail what you want from the universe in order to send it through to you.

last card for future (as you know future is not set in stone) is the IV of coins

it shows a male energy on this card, he is very wise character who knows who to trust and who not to, he is a grounding energy and very much a figure of support, feels like a dad / father figure already who is coming in to watch over the situation around you, he is opening a box which shows that there is a situation around you where you've felt conflict and uneasiness surrounding it -- like opening up a pandora's box -- you have to be careful to ask the right questions and process the answers you want from the questions that have been asked, and answered, when you ask the right questions the right answers will be given, this father figure also reminds me of a mentor/teacher guide figure, for some reason too I have fisherman on the mind as well bringing in the much needed BALANCE for your being and consciousness.

he is very much a family man though and had the dedication to work hard for what he wanted , which you do as well, 40s-50s age group, definitely living though rather than spirit - his message for you is love yourself for whom you are - a simon & a Jamie (rarely get names) name reference coming in here -- but one for you to keep watch for and click into place if can't take it right away.

you are asked to focus on you though and put you first so that you can begin to love others and find the relationship that you seek, accept yourself first flaws and all, so that you can learn to appreciate the beauty of the gift of love that you've been given and if you have not found it yet, know that love will find you even when we least expect it to.

Peace & Blessings Loved, hope that helped xx Caris x

Loved

Unread post Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:21 pm

Thank you my dear. While you were writing this my precious dog died in a brutal accident: do you maybe have a message from her?

CelticRose

Unread post Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:07 pm

Sorry, I don't. This is all that came in at the time of the link. Thanks :o)

Loved

Unread post Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:10 pm

Thank you so much for this reading my dear. I will come back to it once the grieving subsides. Lots of love and light. 💚

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information