Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

I want help people

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Buying-the-wind

Unread post Thu May 03, 2018 3:16 am

Hello. I want to help people. I do not the most effective way to help people. I am not sure if this is a "reading" topic, but I thought I should try anyways.

Thank you, PEACE

littlelion

Unread post Thu May 03, 2018 9:03 am

There are lots of different ways to help people - what in particular do you want to help them with, it might help narrow it down for people offering advice :)
:boogy: just go with the flow :peace:

Buying-the-wind

Unread post Thu May 03, 2018 1:46 pm

You right, i need to narrow it. How do I use my psychic gifts to benefit people? I dont want people to know I am psychic, but I cant help using my gifts when I around ppl. I want to give people peace of mind.

littlelion

Unread post Fri May 04, 2018 7:13 am

I would say the first thing is to work on your own skills, learn to meditate and be intune with yourself - it'll help you learn more about skills you have or skills you may want to learn. The more control you are of your skills, the better you can help other people :)
:boogy: just go with the flow :peace:

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information