Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

limesushi's Bio & Feedback

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
limesushi

Unread post Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:43 pm

Hi! I am limesushi.

My readings are quite different I think because I don't use much of an aid unless I use a notebook, which is rare.

I do not speak to spirits, use tarots, or crystal balls. Instead I read off of energy, because thats what we all are made out of and I tap into yours if you are willing. I get thoughts, and images, sometimes the images are from reality, sometimes they are a way of explaining what is going on in your life emotionally.

I like pictures, but they are not needed for me to read, it just helps me connect.

And I am an empath, so emotions sometimes make me lose my read, since I don't touch on very painful experiences. If I do, it will only be for a moment before moving on just to get it out of the way.

I only read in chat, and I don't read unless I am drawn to someone. IF you would like a reading from me, do not corner me in chat, that is a instant no, but please leave your request here-on my bio feed. I am not very good with money, but I'm pretty good at emotional stress, relationships, and other things like that.

*I have been reading off and on at ABT for atleast 7 years.*
*I host a class Mondays 11amCT*
Last edited by limesushi on Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Eternal Wind

Unread post Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:31 pm

I like your no-frills approach in reading. I have a similar technique when I'm able to read and not as clouded as I am now. I will keep my eyes peeled for you in chat.

Ckj2612

Unread post Sat May 13, 2017 7:04 pm

Hi, I still have a week left to receive a reading (although I'm on pic reading lol) may I request one in a weeks time.
Interested in bio - I am an empath also
'There's no greater agony than an untold story' (maya angelou)

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information