Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

I need a reader who can read me, a true reader if anyone is capable..

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Phonix101

Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:32 am

I need to know if things will get better for me soon, I am trying to decide if I should take this new job or not and if I do will it be worth me going? Also will my life get better what so ever?

Phonix101

Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:17 am

I have read others, but sadly until I can learn to read myself, it is why I am trying to seek assistance and a bit of help, if by chance anyone here can read me, I would be forever grateful.

Phonix101

Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:22 am

Guess that a lot of you have your favorites, I guess it's understandable.

Sanford_P

Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:39 pm

I have followed your work Phonix. You have talent. You are the real deal, and I respect that.

I don't do outcome reads. I never really saw the point of them anyway. Even if I was to say this new job would work out great, would you really base your decision on some anonymous guy on the internet? I can read you in the here and now and give you some self awareness, maybe even some insight into how to get where you want to be.

Please, don't be frustrated with us readers. This site really does live up to its name.

Phonix101

Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:37 am

Yes please if you will, because yes I do have a lot of Up's and downs in my life currently good sir, I would be grateful if you could, I just hope there isn't nothing bad upon the rest of my life is all. 😔

Thank you in advance.

Phonix101

Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:39 am

I can read somewhat upon others, I just haven't been able to for myself yet but for visions I get here and there.

Phonix101

Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:13 am

Sanford_P wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:39 pm
I have followed your work Phonix. You have talent. You are the real deal, and I respect that.

I don't do outcome reads. I never really saw the point of them anyway. Even if I was to say this new job would work out great, would you really base your decision on some anonymous guy on the internet? I can read you in the here and now and give you some self awareness, maybe even some insight into how to get where you want to be.

Please, don't be frustrated with us readers. This site really does live up to its name.
?

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information