Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

look I'm really needing a future reading for me and my mom, I'm trying to confirm my own visions if they are true or not

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Phonix101

Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:52 am

Any help is appreciated, I keep having visions of someone coming after my mom and I know the person who it may be, I am just not to for sure so any confirmation would be appreciated so much, also I'm trying to see about my life will it get any better soon or will I have a rough rest of my life?

I'm so tired of trying, sometimes I want to give up, also I get visions with some things changing for the better or the worst, I can't ever seen to read my own self sadly, so it is why I seek help on here sometimes, although I've seen visions of myself, but I just don't know if they are good or evil, or if they may be even reversed like a lot of my visions have oddly.

Like for instance I would have dejavu and it would be as the same things I seen in visions, but slightly different with the bad or worst things thankfully not always happening.

So I'm asking if anyone here can read me, I would be thankful for your help, and I'm talking about an actual future read, mainly for me and my mom please, I hope someone is kind enough to help me out here, I would be forever grateful.

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information