Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

may I have a reading please

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Benny1384

Unread post Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:14 pm

I would love a reading if anybody can help me

Mindhuntersifu

Unread post Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:32 am

What is your question?

Crystal564356

Unread post Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:36 am

How can I forgive someone when I trusted them, they make a false police report getting me arrested, then I had to take a plea deal cause my service dog was dying and I did everything I could but she died. Also I partly blame myself for what happened to my dog in a way

Mindhuntersifu

Unread post Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:06 am

Oh my friend,
I'm sorry to hear that. Forgiveness is a fickle friend. Pray/meditate. Forgiveness and love are the two greatest challenges we all face in life...bar none. I can only offer my personal perspective. When someone does something to me like this, I consider it the "best betrayal" because I know not to misplace my emotions.

For a long while, you will think about the betrayal quite often as well as the loss of your friend. But do not let the negative emotions consume you. As time goes on, you will associate this person with the betrayal/negative emotions when you DO think of them. The trick is to let this progress continue. As time goes on, you will think less and less of the person. It will not happen over night. But it will happen. Just keep your recently lost friend in a memory separate from the person who betrayed you.
I'm sorry for your loss.
SIFU

Mrfortin24

Unread post Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:39 am

I be having these weird dreams and I’m at a lost I just wanna know does my soon to be ex wife think about me misses me still in love with me her name is shantel 02/12/89

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information