Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

CelticRose's bio

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
CelticRose

Unread post Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:13 am

CelticRose wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:50 am
Isato wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:48 pm
Hi Celtic!

I hope you're doing well.

Please may I request a reading from yourself?

Thanks
Hey Issato. I'm more than happy to complete this today. Sorry for the wait, I was taking a break. I will shuffle some cards for you in a bit. :hugs:
Trying something new today if i may.

i see you as taking a trip down to the ocean and doing a detox, either that or you are thinking of going away on holiday, somewhere hot and exotic... because the sea is blue not dark grey, as it is around here.. . white sands and blue seas.... there is a sense of peacefulness in with this as well as you have found your calling and your exact footing in life as to where you are meant to be

your energy is a gold yellowy aura, you are relaxed about what you have been doing, a kinda laid back person goes along with the flow but lately you have gotten yourself into a few hiccups and scrapes of situation where you are looking for justice about the intentions of old and other people who have left your life, you know indinstinctively that karma will find them not that you would wish it on anyone, you know when to step back and rescind and let go your feelings of hurt(s), in a way you are protecting yourself from the past and are now consciously moving forwards being truly aware of the person you are.

you are happy about someone coming into your life, someone you've met recently in your distant months, contentment is the feeling here like you have found an accord with yourself and are triumphing over a successful adventure in your present journey.

the waves show that while things are fairly choppy around you at the moment they will settle down as the worst of the storm has passed, the peace will subside around you and surround you in the name of love and divine light.

18th of sept spirit are saying to me as a date of importance for you, a situation that has occured on that day to do with an appointment as to what you are stressing over about , you are asked to have patience and go with the flow of the tide for the answers will follow suit and find their way to you. you are stressing about it as of late as it is pending but you know for sure that consciously you are battling what feels like an invisible pressure and are standing at a fork in the road because of it, you need to let your heart decide the best route forwards for you, the first one you pick is always your intuition talking, learn how to listen and navigate the flow of the tide as it swirls in rapidly and out again on every waking meditative but calming breath of relaxation into your new path.

i'm' also given the symbol of a pentagram meaning protection is with you through the magic of nature and the guides that are with you, you have an affinity to merlinite or merlin too and the arthurian history era, this is a past life cropping up into your present, there is much to learn about this past life which you can access it fully by meditation , also getting a place name of salisbury too in relation to this which is also connnected on a previous lifetime place to visit. You need to trust in your own instincts though and allow the flow and ebb of the tide to swirl you forwards into a new chapter and new beginning for it is there waiting for you happening in June (next year although future is not set in stone) where you will find the much needed strength and opportunities that are indeed waiting for you.

Isato

Unread post Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:15 pm

CelticRose wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:50 am
Isato wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:48 pm
Hi Celtic!

I hope you're doing well.

Please may I request a reading from yourself?

Thanks
Hey Issato. I'm more than happy to complete this today. Sorry for the wait, I was taking a break. I will shuffle some cards for you in a bit. :hugs:
Hey Celtic! It's good to see you again, I hope everything went well with your break :)

I look forward to seeing what cards you pull :thumbsup:

CelticRose

Unread post Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:27 pm

Isato, your read was in the post above. :)

Isato

Unread post Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:42 pm

CelticRose wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:27 pm
Oops my bad, I have no idea how I missed that :grin: :grin:

Thank you so much for your reading Celtic, I can reflect on a lot that was said in that :)

CelticRose

Unread post Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:53 am

Isato wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:42 pm
CelticRose wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:27 pm
Oops my bad, I have no idea how I missed that :grin: :grin:

Thank you so much for your reading Celtic, I can reflect on a lot that was said in that :)
Awesome, good to know I haven't lost out of touch with my ability to read yet. Thank you for feedback. :thumbsup:

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information