Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Stacyl222's Bio

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
KittyPup

Unread post Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:28 am

Thank you so much for your reading and message from Tanya. What you said you could never have known. I feel relief and less guilt, she's happy and that means the world to me. Thank you beyond words Stacy, you're amazing. Xx

stacyl222

Unread post Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:08 pm

KittyPup wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:28 am
Thank you so much for your reading and message from Tanya. What you said you could never have known. I feel relief and less guilt, she's happy and that means the world to me. Thank you beyond words Stacy, you're amazing. Xx
You are very welcome. I am glad I could connect to give you some peace and relief. Remember friends and loved ones are never far away. Sometimes it takes a little time.

Love and Light
Stacy
We are either a crystal or a stone. Each can be shiny or dull, have low or high vibrations which can raise or balance energy. Even the gravel are stones and have a purpose. All living souls have a purpose :heart:

Jakewrigley11

Unread post Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:40 pm

Hey, any chance of a reading?

paranormalbeliever5856

Unread post Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:46 pm

Hi Stacey if is possible I would like a reading of my past away grandmother if you can please I appreciated thank you

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information