Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Ghost-Addict's Bio & Feedback

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Purple20

Unread post Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:53 am

Hi,

After reading your profile and feeling drawn to you, I would like to ask for a reading, please.
As far as what I'd like to focus on, I aim to understand the reasoning behind me not willing to be vulnerable and intimate. I am unsure if I endured any specific hardships during my past life, or anything else of the sort. I feel something is 'holding me back', and I'm unsure as to what that could possibly be. Other important topics I may need to hear are welcome!

Thank you! :happy:

jakai

Unread post Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:57 pm

yes it has been awhile, trying to get back into things, this java is giving he hell right now. Great to hear from you.

Ellyion

Unread post Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:19 am

Hi Ghost-Addict! I would love a reading of any kind. I feel a bit lost in life at the moment; I'm not sure about what to do for my future. Hope to hear from you! :)

Sara009

Unread post Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:45 am

Hello Ghost- Addict,
Would you please do a reading for me. Thanks

tvfan5691

Unread post Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:58 am

Dear ghost,
I am reaching out to you for a reading. I am really struggling with the passing of my daddy recently and I have a brother and his wife that is making the situation even worse. I need guidance on how to handle this situation before I handle it wrong and make matters worse. Thank you in advance for your time and help.

Maaya

Unread post Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:34 pm

Hey Ghostieeeee!!!! Would love to get a reading from you hun !!!! :)

https://ibb.co/mPpDwx recent pic
the one on the far left!! :D
May Peace be with you

Ghost-Addict
ABT Team

Unread post Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:02 pm

Maaya wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:34 pm

Hey maaya,

I felt that you have alot of passion and a very much caring side to you. I felt recently as though you have lost an ability or lost or something forgotten. I felt a lot you give to others is much to take in. I felt as going through change or changes which you want to keep yourself on schedule. I felt as though some planning has been occurring. I felt as though there some worry but not alot to concern of. I felt a sense of newer energy has come through and changes continuing ahead. I felt a sense to keep track.
"Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig alittle to find it".

Maaya

Unread post Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:58 pm

Ghost-Addict wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:02 pm
Maaya wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:34 pm

Hey maaya,

I felt that you have alot of passion and a very much caring side to you. I felt recently as though you have lost an ability or lost or something forgotten. I felt a lot you give to others is much to take in. I felt as going through change or changes which you want to keep yourself on schedule. I felt as though some planning has been occurring. I felt as though there some worry but not alot to concern of. I felt a sense of newer energy has come through and changes continuing ahead. I felt a sense to keep track.

Woahhhh Ghostieeee !!!! There is always a lot to see beneath the surface and you are always on point!!! As you said, im going through quite a lot of changes hun.. Change change change is what im going through right now. Every line you said is true and clear as a crystal... And i definitely need to keep track!! Thank you so much love... You are awesome... Hugs...
May Peace be with you

Kimmi

Unread post Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:58 am

Hi ghost..any chance of a reading when ur free,would love to here if you pick up on my constant worry an concern of late,hope to here from you soon.blessings x

Purple20

Unread post Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:33 pm

Hello :)
If possible, I would like to have a reading done. Lately, I feel as though I'm going through some 'growing pains' and do not want to stay stagnant in life anymore. Anything regarding my past as well as romance and career is also something I seek guidance for.

Thank you!

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information