Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Reading

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
lmwntrm22

Unread post Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:43 am

Hi I am new here and had a lot of Readings done previously. I am going through a divorce where literally its pure evil.
I was told I was cursed a preist gave me holy water which I used on my house and myself and no one can read me. There is a lot going on I just lost my relationship I have changed to a nasty person and apparently I have a spell on me so I am literally at a loss. If someone can help me this is only a tiny bit also someone is using witchcraft against me...

littleoc

Unread post Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:48 am

I can tell you feel like you're losing control. For now, the best thing you can do is try to get it back in small doses.

I recommend legal advice, and I recommend seeing a therapist or other professional who may be able to side with you and speak for you in the court if necessary.

I don't sense a curse, exactly, as much as I sense a crippling fear of being out of control in your own life.

Try to breathe. Someone out there is waiting to help you... and I know it's not going well and everything seems against you, but you will get through it. Small step by small step
was oc :peace:

lmwntrm22

Unread post Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:12 am

I Have a lawyer he has not seen a case like this as long as he has been practicing.
lying under oath using my child as a pawn I am having out of body dreams there's something wrong.

littleoc

Unread post Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:14 am

I'm so sorry you're dealing with this.

lmwntrm22

Unread post Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:15 am

I also have seen therapist and they are at a loss

lmwntrm22

Unread post Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:18 am

Thank you so much there is a lot to much to type

littleoc

Unread post Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:37 pm

If he's abusing you, collect what you can. Be as honest as you can, and the truth should just be visible. He may not behave "properly" if he doesn't know how.

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information