Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

New form of reading: Daw'a Lura

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.

Would you like to help me create a new form of reading?

Yes - Count me in
No - Sorry
No votes
Total votes: 5

Unread post Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:30 pm

10 - Djad (Wind) – Star signs Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces:
A message is on its way, listen out for whispers in the breeze as it can carry voices from afar. this may be intuition trying to get your attention and inform you of a new start in a job, love or life in general. pay attention as the wind always changes direction and so to does life it is up to you when you fly your kite and when to take firm hold of the strings in order to keep a firm grasp on what you wish to achieve.

Unread post Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:07 pm

Relate very well as signs abound me in the winds an the animals around me me eyes n ears r open ii am just pre occupied I have to make feesAble time for everything

Unread post Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:58 pm

Hate ::::: when you feel like this you can put your hands up and yell and shout to release the anger and you will feel better and hate makes you have negative thoughts try counting from one upwards to get rid of the hate

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information