Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

My friend who passed away

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Kerri1986

Unread post Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:41 pm

Hi this is my friend jamie mcmahon he passed away october 2nd 2013 . I was wondering if any readers could pick of anything of him . I had a weird dream lastnight that he tapped me on the shoulder and said hi in the bar we used to go in . This would be a great help if anyone could help me and know the meaning of this dream or if any messages
Attachments
article-2714171-20326F7200000578-611_306x500.jpg

Dovehealer

Unread post Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:09 am

absolutley...the nice thing about dreams is you are relaxed enough to question. Yes, he did contact you and ,,,,,why wouldnt he, sometimes we have to put ourselves in thier spot. But i feel he was and is very funny... (like ..he jokes about having so many "friends". ) but is laughing..coughing too.
And shows me the left side of his head...i got it as a buzzzzz.. like a bug/beetle.
he mentions someone with the k or carrie name.. and ..a word i dont know.. he is quite funny so says its like chop suey... but is pot suey. idk hope that helps

dove

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information