Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Could I please get a picture reading?

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Kitsune

Unread post Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:35 pm

Hello!
I really wonder what you would read from this picture of me.
Thank you!
Attachments
IMG_8230.jpg

Lady Jane

Unread post Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:27 am

I see that someone close to you is struggling with substance abuse. Its a j name.

Kitsune

Unread post Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:07 pm

Thank you Lady Jane. I wasnt aware of that. Would you be able to tell if its men or woman? And is it farmaceutical or recreational?

Bluelight

Unread post Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:48 pm

Hi dear

The first impression I got was learning and education. Can I take your name so I can look into this more for you dear? :)

Kitsune

Unread post Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:33 pm

Hi Bluelight
Oh great! Looking forward to hearing more about it:) My name is Natalia.

Bluelight

Unread post Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:19 pm

Ok dear I got a lot of jumbled up information so here goes... I sense emotions (are you emotional?) I got success, brave, Love came up too. I feel as though you need to let go of something from the past or something your holding onto in order to move forward.

I get also get writing...not sure what this means to you? Any feedback would be amazing :)

Kitsune

Unread post Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:03 pm

Bluelight wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:19 pm
Ok dear I got a lot of jumbled up information so here goes... I sense emotions (are you emotional?) I got success, brave, Love came up too. I feel as though you need to let go of something from the past or something your holding onto in order to move forward.

I get also get writing...not sure what this means to you? Any feedback would be amazing :)

Hi Bluelight!
Thank you. Well we all have something in the past we need to let go of but its difficult to tell when we actually did or if there is something we not aware of. I am generally successful and brave so you definitely got that right. I had some love turbulence on the day I took the photo too. I would say the most interesting thing is the about the writing.
There is something about it. I do keep a dairy and I translate some important text as well.
But not sure about 'get writing' do you feel I should do it in a different method or write about something else than I do?
Do you feel there is something I could do to improve that?

Thank you so much for taking the time! It always fascinates me what other people can see.
Let me know if I can do something for you!

Much love!
x

Kitsune

Unread post Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:04 pm

You are not the first that mentioned I should write. But I just cant seem to understand why:)

Bluelight

Unread post Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:16 pm

Hi dear Thats great I am making the right links. When I said I about writing I mean't I saw writing when I was connecting with you which you have mentioned you do. Keep it up.

Sometimes when I connect with people whether its face to face or online I tend to get random bits of insight which comes then goes away - I need to deliver the information as I pick it up otherwise I will forget it. Its difficult to explain what I mean but I hope you understand.

You have been amazing. :)

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information