Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

in the blink of an eye

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Vanillatara

Unread post Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:24 am

Sadly my cousin was taken away from us {deceased) abruptly a couple of months ago.
my family is in shambles. None of us can wrap our minds around the fact such a beautiful soul was taken away far too soon.

please share your thoughts and feelings you get from her.

I need to know... is she at peace ??

my heart has been bleeding since the day she left....

I LOVE YOU CHRISTINA !!
Attachments
christina1.jpeg
christina.jpeg
christina.jpeg (92.57 KiB) Viewed 489 times

Oguerra85

Unread post Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:41 pm

You may want to try QHHT (Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique).

In QHHT you actually become the psychic and you can ask any questions that you want directly to your spirit, GOD, ET, pets, etc. You can ask for special talents to be revealed (and possibly given to you) and also healing. That also included remote healing.

Level 1 Intern are to give readings by donations or by free-will. It should be free or dirt cheap.
You may find a QHHT practitioner at (best viewed on Desktop mode)
www.qhhtofficial.com/

See Alba Weinman on YouTube.

Vanillatara

Unread post Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:30 pm

Thank you ! That sounds intresting. I will try it out

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information