Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

in need of some guidance please

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
cscott123321

Unread post Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:28 am

I feel lost on a lot of things and really would like some guidance on what I should do please
Attachments
13092033_2015836298642225_4560910696560647696_n.jpg
MRS.PIKEY

Arwen
ABT Team

Unread post Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:02 pm

Pressure, judgement, abuse, addiction, past mistakes coming back to haunt the present. There's a way forward and only you are standing in your own way. You cannot change the past so stop trying. There's a male around you now or in the near past that you need to get some relief from. A little holiday for a week or two might massively change circumstances and control can then be gained. Self belief as self esteem is dented. The confidence you're lacking in your own abilities needs to give way to who you once were and know you can be again. Other people always judge, they cannot help themselves. They squander all hopes of kindness and turn to the easier emotion of criticism. Do not allow yourself to care too much about this. The problems your own soul has been through have made you a different person. This different person is very kind hearted and a good friend.

The up and coming year is going to be hard for you. There's not much I can see in the way of relief sorry. As winter draws in and xmas approaches, things will start to improve. New ties with old family/friends must be reformed in order for you to get support for the changes you must make.
Only God Can Judge Me

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information