Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Reading needed

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Queen_Beezy

Unread post Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:07 pm

Hi! So I am wanting someone to read my photo. Any information you have would be gladly appreciated. I have been in the worst state of my life and when it rains it pours. I am wanting to know what, if anything, I can do to get my life back on track. In regards to my love life, financial life, motherhood, and if you can see any of my deceased family members are around. Thank you so much for your help.
Attachments
me.jpg

SilverG

Unread post Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:46 pm

Queen,
Deceased loved ones are around you. They sense your struggle. Seems like your chakras are a bit off. I would tell you to work on self awareness and trusting your intuition as well as balancing your chakras. The answers always lie within ourselves.

eric123

Unread post Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:48 am

You have a strong characteristic about you. Do you have a brother?

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information