Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Reading for myself and my mom

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Bmcnary

Unread post Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:54 am

This is a picture of my mom (left) me (middle) and her mom (right). She lost her mom and my Nina 11 years ago and it never gets any easier. My mom had been so so many psychic/mediums and just hasn’t gotten that moment that she knew it was her. I have some regrets and things I wish I could say and overall just want to know she’s at peace! If anyone can pick up on anything or a message for my mom or I, would mean the world to us!
Attachments
82BC8B3E-3A25-467C-A3A9-41D39E2A0987.jpeg
82BC8B3E-3A25-467C-A3A9-41D39E2A0987.jpeg (69.93 KiB) Viewed 299 times

twistedangel38

Unread post Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:28 am

Hello. Beautiful smiles. Sometimes I pick up on things and sometimes not. I am getting something about a scarf. A silky pretty scarf. Your ninas fav? Maybe your mom has it now?
Please validate. If so. I may be able to connect with a message if this is her. Love and light and peace to you both. Angela
TwistedAngel38

Bmcnary

Unread post Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:59 pm

Yes! My mom said she has a couple of her scarves she wore all the time and one is cashmere and silk!

twistedangel38

Unread post Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:52 am

Hello. Thank you.
I get you were all very close and a very happy loving relationship. I see a lot of white in a silky scarf. Another color or so with it but just seeing the white.
Message I get for you is do not blame yourself or feel guilty for not being there to say goodbye. No regrets. You didnt need to be there for her to know how you felt towards her. Your mistakes on life are lessons learned and she is at peace and is proud of you. Life will always turn out ok. Breathe and try not to worry so much. You will be fine. Keep your sister close at heart also.
I sense a small dog....animals?

Your mom....she is proud how you keep family close and happy and loved. Your girls will make you as proud of them as you made me feel. "Fake it til you make it" and a little laugh is what I heard. As a reminder to hold your head high and proud and have that self confidence. You were always enough. She says no sorry or regrets here but just know it would have been different had she have known then what all is most important now. That emptiness in your heart is to seek out God more in your life and add this to the family gatherings.
She was a lady...and a lady always knows when to leave.....
She tried to be a good role model and teach life's lessons and strive for happiness. Pretty lady who presented her feminine side well. Classy.
If I get anything else I will message. Thank you for your time and allowing me to read this precious picture. Hope I was on track and this is helpful for you.
TwistedAngel38

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information