Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Please may i have a pic reading

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
jonathan21

Unread post Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:23 pm

The following picture is of a family member that has passed. Thanks in advance to reader.

The Captain

Unread post Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:11 pm

I feel like there is some mystery or concern regarding his death - either over money or perhaps the manner of death...some relative is behaving strangely over this. But this man was a strong person, very honest, dependable and solid. Whatever happened, his passing was quick and he felt no pain, just a little surprise. He is very aware though of what is going on back here with all his family and friends.

jonathan21

Unread post Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:59 am

My uncle died without a Will. That would be the mystery you describe. My uncle had emphysema at the time of his death there was man who broke out of his room screaming. during that distraction he passed away. I am relieved he felt no pain he had been sick for a while. My cousin borrowed money from us to pay for funeral costs. My Dad had to borrow it from the company so had to pay it back quickly. After that he stopped talking to us. My uncle was cremated and my cousin went and spread his ashes without my Mother (the deceased sister) My uncles name was doug.

joannicole

Unread post Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:27 pm

I am picking up that your uncle had a troubled past. He had some drinking issues that he may have corrected later in life. He was a good man to those he loved however he was one not to mess with. The son you speak of, I do not believe there was a good relationship with his father. He is not concerned about anyone but himself. Unfortunately that is common to see. Your mother still takes his passing pretty hard, let her know that he is in a better place. Sorry for your loss.

jonathan21

Unread post Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:08 pm

sorry for late reply. My uncle was a musician he used to drink socially and smoke. He had a heart attack and gave all that up if thats what you mean. my uncle was the last of her direct family. also he had emphaseema for a long time. she was the one who took him to hospital. it was hard to see him with bad breathing. thanks so much for your reply. my appologies agin for late reply.

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information