Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

photo reading please

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
gizmo6

Unread post Thu May 18, 2017 10:01 pm

john mclagan my grandfather who pasted away 25/3/2017
Attachments
img011 - Copy.jpg

new

Unread post Tue May 30, 2017 12:00 am

a guy full of life always took the bull by the horns he is the tyoe that would like his life celbrated not mourned

Samanthaj

Unread post Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:58 pm

I'm so sorry for your loss.

My first impression is him wanting to send so much love to two ladies and one man - I perceive this to be his daughter , his grandson, and a granddaughter. He had so much pride for his 'little' and 'big' family.. the immediate family and then distant relatives. the impression given is the 'smaller' family are his children and the bigger family shown to me represents the 'branching out' to include the others. Grandchildren, great grandchildren, partners of his grandchildren who he's very proud of (even though not married). He really wants his family to take care of each other and remember what he would want you to. I feel that there was a tight-knit relationship with his children.. the love I feel being relayed is enormous for his children. His wife I feel he saw as a ''princess'' a queen... precious to him as we look up to royalty. It just comes through strongly as a reference :)
There are two young men he's very proud of. And I feel that your grandfather is so proud of each and every one of you. There is a lot of love around you Gizmo :) and your sibling and your mother.

Hugs

Samj
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information