Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

pic reading please ?

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.
Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
gizmo6

Unread post Thu May 18, 2017 9:57 pm

this is a photo of my late mother doreen eadie past way on the 2/11/2009
do,s anyone get any messages thank you
Attachments
img052.jpg

new

Unread post Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:30 am

a very pleasant lady always gave of herself in fact a giver she has the soul of an angel and adored life all together good sense of humor also i see butterflies

CelticRose

Unread post Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:02 pm

This lady had a jolly sense of humor is the description given meaning that she was very positive over all sorts of things in life, never let the bad get to her - not even on a good day, sensing she had pain or tension in the hips, feel tears in the right eye; 62 is the age springing to mind, she has a peaceful vibration, but tension of stress headache also in the temples, she wasn’t that tall, about 5’4 in height, cuddly medium build, she knew exactly what she was going through and hid a lot from family, there was certain things she kept hidden for fear of what other people would say, she has a soft spoken thought voice; very direct when she wanted to be - stern expression but when she smiled, you’d know because the smile made her eyes sparkle - but seems cross over a situation happening around you in the sense that you need to be more trusting of spirit having your back to protect you, she has a gentle approach but mentions a word like Adelaide, She is very strong in her political viewpoints as well. Very aware with her knowing ability, as though she would know certain things about someone she met in reality and she’d tell them so too - 26th September is a date linking with her energy
she says she can come forward now

You haven’t been doing much work about what you should be doing, instead you’ve been worrying to the point of that its creating a distraction for you and diverting your focus from the more important things that you ought to be completing like focusing on where you want to be in life regarding your career and move. She’s also showing me as scratching her head like you’ve been thinking about doing this but not actually finding the get up and go to take action on it. You need to take action on it; enough thinking but more action.
She’s mentioning about the path before you, that surely you can see it. It is materializing in the now - you have come to the right place! Here is where you are meant to be!

You also have a phoenix totem around you appearing helping you transform yourself from the past into the person you want to be. But to do that first you need to listen to your heart and follow true with any dreams and aspirations you have in the now. Ditch those second thoughts, doubt and ego; free yourself from the past trappings. she also says she loves you too. But start believing in yourself and trusting in you - she also gives me a name of Mary Jane also and says that these are family names - names in the family also Joseph.

She’s stepping back now gizmo but leaving you with a star pendant for you to take with you on your journey; to help with focus and concentration too in relation to path, she wants you to know that she is with you, and you can call her forward if you need to by simply knowing she is there and around you, supporting you always, like a trooper!
Just be yourself while doing spiritual work. That's all anyone can ever ask of you!
Don't judge a book by its cover until you know their full story and have walked in their shoes!

smashbease87

Unread post Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:41 pm

Hello, im Ashley. I'd like a reading please for me relationship. I'm an Aries and Christina is a Sagittarius. We've been together for almost 2yrs now, but I just found out that she did something that is the ultimate betrayal. She slept with the man who raped me 7yrs ago & she knew about this too. She said it was solely to get back at me for cheating one time. I'm highly unsure if we'll have a future of misery or if we will get past this... For some reason, it seems that no mattto er what she does to me I still won't let her go. Why?? I've never been codependent.

I'm on the right side. She's on the left. Thank you!
Attachments
20170511_122915.jpg
Ash

CelticRose

Unread post Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:28 am

Sorry Ashley, I don't do relationship readings at all simply because what's worked out is within your heart and love is found best at a time when its least expected. Maybe try making a new thread in this section as you would be more likely to have your thread seen by other people/readers rather than posting to another's thread. More opportunity to be read then. :)
Just be yourself while doing spiritual work. That's all anyone can ever ask of you!
Don't judge a book by its cover until you know their full story and have walked in their shoes!

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information