Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Confused at the moment. Would like a reading to ease my mind. Would appreciate all response.

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Day_Man

Unread post Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:09 pm

If anyone can give me a reading on past present or future i would appreciate it greatly. Card reading or any type really.

Serenity_granted

Unread post Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:45 am

I feel like you are in between a rock and a hard place. You have been through seriously tough times in the past, but made it through, which means you are a survivor. you have a big decision to make and are getting conflicting opinions on how to proceed. You can see the light at the end of the tunnel and once you get to that light, a huge burden will be lifted off your chest. You need to speak up and be heard. Don't be afraid of how others will percieve you, as long as you are speaking your truth, the truth of who you are and what you want, you won't go wrong. maybe people think you are saying things for attention, who cares. If you speak truth, meaning what you really know to be and what you really feel, those other people will either follow you or walk away. Do you need those who choose to walk out of your life? Let them walk now to make room for the loyal ones.

This decision/problem that you need to resolve will have a positive outcome. You will be victorious, and others will recognize it. Use your difficult past as a tool for making decisions in the future. (Might as well make the most of the shit you've lived through)

When i look at pictures i see auras. They usually jump out and are visible imediately. I see your aura, but it is a color that i have never seen before.......black. Don't get scared! I do not believe that a black aura is the worst thing ever or a mark of death. I am more concerned for those that i don't see anything. I don't even try to read their energy because something doesn't feel right. I was just looking online for different interpretations of aura colors, and they vary so much. I am going with my gut on this one. I think that i see black because of confusion and depression. I feel like it is more on the depressed side. Don't forget....Depression does not mean saddness. sadness is usually a symptom of depression, but doesn't always need to be present to make a diagnosis of clinical depression. Many people feel more anger and irritaiton than sad, and i think that would include you. Don't feel hopeless, there is light at the end of the tunnel, you can practically taste victory, you just have to go get it.

Please, please, please give me some feedback on this reading. if i am wrong, tell me. I can totally take it. If i am making sense, please tell me. I wish the best for you.
Sending Peace, Love, and Light

Day_Man

Unread post Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:24 am

Thank your the read, ive had it mentioned before that theres a darkness with me, that theres depression, the black aura though ive been told mines yellow but then aura i reckon can change by the day. Cthe people with conflictin opinions is a frequent thing for me, it tends to leave me goin against my own thoughts

Serenity_granted

Unread post Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:25 pm

Go with your gut. I hope this helped.
Sending Peace, Love, and Light

DiamondRanger
ABT Team

Unread post Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:17 am

Sooo much burried anger .......who hurt you you can chase people away with just a look but i dont think thats what you want most people have lines in the sand for boundaries but not you you have stone walls think and unshakable but thats not really what you want you want to give the personna of a tough guy but you want the warmth of a relationship there arent many that you trust tbh almost none you dont even trust yourself you bury things soooo deep you cant even find them open yourself up not everyone is looking to kick you while you are down those people dont matter any way life can be pretty wonderful if you get out of the way and just let it happen let go of the ego and have some fun let other things lead you find some joy and happiness this anger has been going on way too long its time to let go of it i see sooo much blue and green around you blues in all different shades but one green its dark and its healing its there all you have to do is ask

Day_Man

Unread post Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:22 am

What is it that the colours represent? I can sort of understand what you mean with the walls though. Wasnt easy gettin them up n ill be damned if i take them down 😂

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information