Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Most Recent Photo

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.
Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
mommakinney

Unread post Tue May 16, 2017 3:22 pm

My son took this picture after he did my makeup. I'm open for a reading, what do see in my face?
Attachments
WIN_20170325_15_41_46_Pro.jpg

The Captain

Unread post Tue May 16, 2017 8:22 pm

What I see in your face is the hope that you will be liked and loved and appreciated. If it's not being too personal, I feel your hairstyle is way too aging for your cute little pixie face. Something short and sassy would show off your cheeky nature better, bring out your daring side, and make you magnetically attractive. Long hair sometimes tends to hide or mask our real selves. I feel your spirit is much younger than your outside gives away - you are full of so much life and have so much to give. Yet you may feel like life is passing you by at times. You just need a push to put yourself out there. Luck and love are not simply going to come to you at home, though you feel safe there. But the time for playing it safe is over, This is your year to get moving and achieving! Make your own opportunities. This is an especially good time for you to clean out your mental closets and start going after long held dreams that you may have thought were dead and buried. This really is your time to shine! You have the energy, the intuition and the talent - what are you waiting for? Only self-doubt is holding you back.

I am getting a near-future image of you passionately kissing a tall dark man from another country. You go, girl!

Samanthaj

Unread post Fri May 19, 2017 4:42 pm

Hi Kinney

The moment I connect to you, I feel like reaching out to give you a hug
the main message is ''you will get better'' and also I just feel a huge nurturing, caring energy from you. You are the lady who helps EVERYBODY....

I feel like two friends in spirit are very close to you. I get the impression they were -very, very- close to you. One lived a while away from you- gives me the impression that you'd both have had to travel to see each other. I feel this is a male. And the other is a female who I feel passed due to a kidney related illness.. That is my first impression.

I'm sorry to cut this very short but I didn't want to read and run. I really hope others will come by this thread and help you out :)
If you would like me to answer anything specifically please feel free to ask away :)

Samj

LionHeart

Unread post Sat May 20, 2017 9:58 pm

Hey momma, hope you are good :D I definitely feel you are a person full of energy. But not a simple one, I mean you want to use this energy for good cause, even help a stranger or something like that. But something holds you back, I feel you want to go out there, do something, but then you think over it and change your mind.. It's definitely holds you back. I feel you need to find the courage and overcome some fear of yours.. Cause if you don't you are going to regret it in the end.. At least that's what I can feel. Maybe someone else can help you more :)

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information