Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Lisa ♡

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
ladybug00000000000

Unread post Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:30 pm

For reading ..:)
Attachments
20180204_205805.jpg

Serenity_granted

Unread post Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:13 pm

your aura is so easy to see. It jumps out immediately, and the blue/purple around your head tells me that you have spiritual gifts. Sometimes i look at these picture readings and struggle to try and see anything. I see so much energy around you that it is unreal. Please understand, i can only tell you what i see, i am learning how to interpret it. Outside of your Aura, and behind your left shouder i see a yellow/purple orb. It is very clear. Next to it is a purple butterfly. I think, (emphasis on think) that this is someone that you know that has passed, and i don't think it is a grandmother. I feel like it is someone close to your age. Butterfly, for me, symbolizes "I'm free". so maybe this person was sick for a while before dying, or suffered from addition or mental health. It may mean something different to you, or you may not know what i am talking about at all. The rest of the energy that i see around you, i don't think that you have a connection to them when they were here. Again, i say "energy" that i see, but to be quite literal, I see purple and yellow spots (similar looking to orbs) all over behind you, in the room that you are in, and the other room. Either your house is very haunted, or you have mediumship abilities. If you are a medium, every house is haunted. i don't know if you can connect like that, but i do know for sure that you are psychic some how .
Sending Peace, Love, and Light

Crackersisback

Unread post Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:20 am

Serenity light ty for this read for Lisa I have been helping her some wat but just cannot break the barrier an this reading I believe will give her the lift she needs ty hug

ladybug00000000000

Unread post Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:28 am

Crackersisback wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:20 am
Serenity light ty for this read for Lisa I have been helping her some wat but just cannot break the barrier an this reading I believe will give her the lift she needs ty hug
Ty for all your support crackers if it wasn't for you I probably already had gave up ♡ Ty for your reading serenity it is beautiful and helps alot hug

Serenity_granted

Unread post Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:01 am

Glad to help

ladybug00000000000

Unread post Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:18 pm

Serenity_granted wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:13 pm
your aura is so easy to see. It jumps out immediately, and the blue/purple around your head tells me that you have spiritual gifts. Sometimes i look at these picture readings and struggle to try and see anything. I see so much energy around you that it is unreal. Please understand, i can only tell you what i see, i am learning how to interpret it. Outside of your Aura, and behind your left shouder i see a yellow/purple orb. It is very clear. Next to it is a purple butterfly. I think, (emphasis on think) that this is someone that you know that has passed, and i don't think it is a grandmother. I feel like it is someone close to your age. Butterfly, for me, symbolizes "I'm free". so maybe this person was sick for a while before dying, or suffered from addition or mental health. It may mean something different to you, or you may not know what i am talking about at all. The rest of the energy that i see around you, i don't think that you have a connection to them when they were here. Again, i say "energy" that i see, but to be quite literal, I see purple and yellow spots (similar looking to orbs) all over behind you, in the room that you are in, and the other room. Either your house is very haunted, or you have mediumship abilities. If you are a medium, every house is haunted. i don't know if you can connect like that, but i do know for sure that you are psychic some how .
The one you don't think I have connection to do you know how I can figure out who they are?..some times when I'm about to fall asleep I hear a man's voice saying things but I can't make it out sometimes

ladybug00000000000

Unread post Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:20 pm

My mother died in 98. .do you think the person who is connected to me is her? She was about 41 when she died '

Serenity_granted

Unread post Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:33 pm

I do think it could be your mother. Do butterflies mean anything to you in regards to your mother?
I know that it wasnt a typical old age death and female, so it could be her.
As for the others, i dont know. I dont think you know them either. I think they are drawn to you because you can connect with that side. If you want to explore your gifts, make sure you ground yourself and ask for protection. Then meditate and ask them what they want. I am still trying to control this myself and am learning too.

Serenity_granted

Unread post Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:34 pm

I do think it could be your mother. Do butterflies mean anything to you in regards to your mother?
As for the others, i dont know. I dont think you know them either. I think they are drawn to you because you can connect with that side. If you want to explore your gifts, make sure you ground yourself and ask for protection. Then meditate and ask them what they want. I am still trying to control this myself and am learning too.

ladybug00000000000

Unread post Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:02 pm

Serenity_granted wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:34 pm
Ty hon .. chat is always open there are some very good people there we would enjoy your company hugs ♡

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information