Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

A new month a new psychic picture reading question

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
RomyMarylouAmber

Unread post Fri May 12, 2017 8:06 pm

Hello my name is Romy Marylou Amber Joosten .. I was born on August 15, 1989 in a village called Westervoort, Gelderland The Netherlands .. @ 21:17 OR 09:17 PM

My question is : Can any of the psychics on the forum describe to me what type of person i am in character / personality in great details please ..

With love Romy Marylou Amber Joosten

https://www.instagram.com/p/BT-cfm5D-Zx ... eyessavary

RomyMarylouAmber

Unread post Fri May 12, 2017 10:25 pm

Not true .. I have permission to ask 1 question a month

Samanthaj

Unread post Sat May 13, 2017 9:39 am

Hi Romy

This is more spiritual advice than a reading but;
I really think it would be a great idea for you to maybe get an Angel card deck. Doreen virtue has some good ones, and there's another lady called Diana Cooper who has good angel card decks. There are so many decks out there but they are simple to read. I think you may find it useful because when you feel lost in day to day life, generally, you'll be able to pull a card or do a short spread asking for direct guidance from your angels and guides. Do you have any?

This is what I do, so just an idea... but it can really give you some guidance when you're feeling lost
usually you can pull 1 card to answer a question, or you can do a spread of 3 cards for more in depth guidance. Anyone can learn to use them and become familiar so I think it will help and maybe help you to trust that guidance is there but that you can also receive the guidance directly rather than always from outside :)
Nature herself does not distinguish between what seed it receives. It grows whatever seed is planted; this is the way life works. Be mindful of the seeds you plant today, as they will become the crop you harvest. Mary Morrissey

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information