Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Future Career?

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.
Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
aprilr81

Unread post Thu May 11, 2017 6:28 pm

Curious what kind of career I will have soon. Thanks in advance.
Attachments
2017.jpg

The Captain

Unread post Thu May 11, 2017 9:10 pm

Well, I get writing - eventually, but you will need a lot more study, practice and experience before you will be really good at it. I see you doing several jobs until then, eg. sales, promotion, office work, maybe even dog-walking, etc - but it will all give you fodder for writing about life and other people.

Samanthaj

Unread post Sun May 21, 2017 11:18 am

I definitely definitely see you doing some admin work- the first thing i see is medical administration - doctor surgery, maybe even a dispatch call centre- it just comes through very strongly.
So think along the lines of emergency services dispatch.
But as The Captain says. I see a few - sales promotion, medical admin are definitely coming through strong for nearest future

hugs

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information