New to this

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.
Forum rules
Think ethics please, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Sherriexox

Unread post Sun May 07, 2017 4:41 pm

image.jpeg
Me
Hi this is me ... Has anyone got any messages for me ... I have also been told by a medium that I'm surrounded by a spirit is this correct ?
Thank you xx

The Captain

Unread post Mon May 08, 2017 4:32 am

Well, we are all surrounded by spirits at any given time and the medium should have told you which one in particular they were picking up on. I do sense a father figure energy around you, but that may be more your memories or thoughts about him than his actual presence.

As to you, I feel you are highly sensitive but try and hide it beneath a mask of humour or flamboyance. I don't think you can ever feel really relaxed around others, only when alone or in nature can you be yourself fully. For that reason, you may tend to self-sabotage your relationships. I feel you can be attracted to rather over-bearing or controlling people. I feel drawn to one of your feet for some reason - are you having a problem there? I feel also a lot of money imbalance in your life and feel you should focus on just banking what you earn for a while so that you can amass enough to invest in property or do something very big and meaningful with your life. I feel when you are down you can spend a lot of money on yourself and even fritter it away.

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information