Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Picture reading

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.
Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Angeleyes35

Unread post Wed May 03, 2017 5:58 pm

Hello ambin desperate need ofpicture reading if anyone is drawn to me would love a read. Ty
Attachments
image.jpg

The Captain

Unread post Wed May 03, 2017 8:12 pm

I fee you are an unusual highly perceptive and psychic person, but someone who desperately wants to fit in and be liked. You are trying to play a role that makes you appear 'normal' but deep down, you know you are living an unauthentic life. You have to dare to be you and move beyond just appearances. There are people out there who want friends who are not just good looking but who have a beautiful soul and intelligence. But you won't attract this sort of person to you until you begin to behave in a more authentic way yourself. You have to move beyond image to live at the deeper level of your heart and you will not be happy until you do so. Money I feel is a problem for you but you won't attract abundance until you value yourself more and feel worthy of wealth. A health issue can be fixed with better attention to what you put in your body and ON your body. There is a very restless spirit around you, trying to help you find the answers you seek but you are shutting him out through not being willing to open yourself to anyone (even a spirit) for fear of being hurt. But if you don't open yourself to anything, you attract nothing, not even good things. It requires courage to leave yourself open but you have that in spades. Take off your protective mask and face life 'naked' and unafraid! Be the real 'you'.

Angeleyes35

Unread post Thu May 04, 2017 12:33 am

I actually have demonic possession in me its hard to improve on anything

Angeleyes35

Unread post Thu May 04, 2017 12:37 am

Thanks for the read

Angeleyes35

Unread post Thu May 04, 2017 12:51 am

Do you see me dead or... In a mental institution?

The Captain

Unread post Thu May 04, 2017 3:41 am

I am not detecting any second entity in or around you. It may have departed. I do however sense a lingering human (mischievous) presence who might have been playing tricks with your mind, an older female.

Angeleyes35

Unread post Thu May 04, 2017 1:28 pm

Wooow yes somethings definately been messing with my mind... I get alot of negativee comments... However i do feel alot of things inside of me

Angeleyes35

Unread post Thu May 04, 2017 6:59 pm

I feel extreme suffering in my body... Its agony all day long. I used to feel healing but unsure where it came from.. Barely have it anymore...

The Captain

Unread post Thu May 04, 2017 8:55 pm

Let's try an experiment - I will send you healing and you can see if you feel it. I am sending it now - I live in Australia and the time here is 6.55 am on the 5th of May. Let me know if you felt anything. It may be a clue to ending your suffering.

Angeleyes35

Unread post Thu May 04, 2017 9:46 pm

I feel something... Doesnt feel good... Im actually debating to go to the psych ward thats how bad they are afflicting me...

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information