Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Can i get a reading please? New here. Would appreciate it

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Oprah876

Unread post Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:03 pm

Snapchat-1042169544.jpg

Crystal7

Unread post Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:13 am

A little ray of sunshine can brighten up a day!

This is u,u are that ray of sunshine and I feel that just recently clouds have gathered over u and took this ray of sunshine?
Dear girl,this I must say is that u will come out this with the help of spirit. They have brought u here but also tell me that u have been searching elsewhere?
If I was to say that what u think is true is true? U just need confirmation and clarity.

I sense studying with u? Or having u been looking? I feel that there is an emptiness that needs to be filled and that u are searching so much that u have lost sight of what matters?

I bring forward a lady and she asks me to say she was a lady in every sense or that's what everyone thought! She is slim with brown hair that has a slight wave. She says to mention Ronnie,Mel and talks of ur love?

Oprah876

Unread post Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:52 pm

Just say this lol. Thank you Crystal. U were pretty accurate. Yeah there is emptiness inside me. Still trying to understand that last part though about ronnie,mel.. but as for my love.. at that time i couldnt stop thinking about an ex that took revenge on me..cant say i dont deserve it but he was taking over my mind! Still is but things r better now and i think maybe ive found my soulmate.

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information