Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

A precence my bf feels around him?

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Lisastacey

Unread post Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:42 pm

IMG-20171122-WA0000.jpg
My boyfriend says he feels there's a presence attached to him and is wondering if anybody can pick anything up about this,would be very grateful of Anything thankyou

Destiny25T

Unread post Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:15 pm

Hi Lisa,
I don't usually do readings often but felt drawn to your post. The presence seems to be very kind almost like a guardian angel. I believe its a male possibly his grandfather or great grandfather. He's not threatening in any way just there to help protect and watch out for him. I hope this helped you all.
Sincerely,
Destiny

Crystal7

Unread post Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:22 pm

Hi there!!. As soon as I saw ur pic,I was instantly given a huge feeling of friendship. As spirit draws close to me I feel strongly that this presence that he feels is that of a friend.
A strong male vibration is certain and I feel this person would have had a strong personality. I feel that this friend has been trying to grab his attention in many ways and I sense that ur by has been trying to justify these signs? Well let's say that this guy is strong and will show that he is around ur bf. I have more but will post this for now . P.s u both are a great match and will remain strong

Lisastacey

Unread post Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:40 pm

Hi Thankyou so much for the replys :) yes he never knew what to make of it but was aware of something. Ooh more?? In what way crystal xxx

ChimeraInMerkabah

Unread post Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:00 pm

I feel a very feminine energy near him and i feel the right side he seems to get a cold sensation on his neck that sends shivers down his spine i feel a grandmother because this energy feels very protective but not overly dominant. she obseves and watches from a distance. He has deep eyes seems to be very verbal a great communicator and close to his mom the very feminine side of the spectrum i feel he knows how to treat a woman and is the provider and supporter or wants to be in the future He holds these values near and dear from his mother or grand mother .
Chimera approved

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information