Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Mel G

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Mel G

Unread post Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:45 pm

Please can anyone read anything from my pic?
Attachments
20171208_165243.jpg

Crackersisback

Unread post Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:41 pm

Oh Mel u hide sorry sadness n anger y ur too beautiful to let this stop u ur life here is to help self an others but u have stopped Mel meditation can help an mingling amungst ole in malls grocery etc library's get busy luv

Ravensfox

Unread post Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:16 am

I got that there was a relationship that had a very strong bond be it new love or a family member, that has come to a point that means you need to take yourself out of that situation in search of a new horizon and break free from it in order to heal. Everything changes and it's not meant to be a punishment. You are to take lessons from this situation in order to transform yourself for the better.

The cards also explain a situation where you need to walk through the hard times and walk out triumphant even if it means remembering the situation that hurt you the most you will come out with a new hope for the journey ahead.

Not sure if any of it will be of relevance.

TC Mel
Ravensfox

Healingmewithin

Unread post Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:02 pm

Hi there your are a wonderful person,,, a true friend,
You have to trust him is what I am getting
I feel like you don't trust somebody close to you and , its causing confusion...
its not your fault that you don't trust him ,
I get the name Michelle,,, and Anne. Mother and daughter..
.you are a natural born healer , fun loving and beautiful at heart, and a beautiful partner,
there is somebody trying to love you and my message is to let them you are so worth .it...and so is he...
..I sense some loneliness' but friends are just a phone call away, and you have a lot of friends.....you like to be alone ,,,,but don't like to admit sometimes ,it because you are sometimes the centre of the party......I feel like you live in a high rise apartment ,,,and my message to you is ,,,,,,,,,,(,health = wealth).....so concentrate on well being for now, and the rest will follow.
Barry hope this helps x

Healingmewithin

Unread post Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:03 pm

Hi there your are a wonderful person,,, a true friend,
You have to trust him is what I am getting
I feel like you don't trust somebody close to you and , its causing confusion...
its not your fault that you don't trust him ,
I get the name Michelle,,, and Anne. Mother and daughter..
.you are a natural born healer , fun loving and beautiful at heart, and a beautiful partner,
there is somebody trying to love you and my message is to let them you are so worth .it...and so is he...
..I sense some loneliness' but friends are just a phone call away, and you have a lot of friends.....you like to be alone ,,,,but don't like to admit sometimes ,it because you are sometimes the centre of the party......I feel like you live in a high rise apartment ,,,and my message to you is ,,,,,,,,,,(,health = wealth).....so concentrate on well being for now, and the rest will follow.
Barry hope this helps x

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information