Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

No expectations

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.

Unread post Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:48 am

Not asking anything but you are welcome to read and comment

Unread post Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:16 am

I have not done a reading in a long time but I'll give it a go here.

So I'll just name off anything I get by number and you can say yes or no.

1. So I felt some stuff about school
Did you play sports in college or highschool?

2. I felt you have done a lot of striving. Working hard towards a goal.

3. There is a sense of relief and contentment. Almost like a satisfaction over something.

4. I sensed a little girl. Maybe like a sister or daughter. A great deal of love and warmness towards you from her. (If not that's probably for me lol)

Let me know what I got right or wrong. Wasn't much, but if I did good maybe I will pick up a message for you.

Unread post Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:08 am

I See aggression... i dont know but hidden or help emotions and aggression in your eye do tell me if you can connect

Unread post Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:58 pm

Yes I played sports and I lifted recreational I snowboard it too

The female maybe my daughter I have two

I have strived very hard in my life sometimes I feel too hard as I have lost everything
almost everything anyways

I do have contentment and satisfaction in the fact that I know I tried really hard in a matter what has happened to me my daughters are the greatest gift I can receive I take pride in the fact that I made a family

Unread post Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:12 am

Two- face, - the joker. Hiding the pain as it's easier that way.
Name - Mark.
Depression - your Father? initially. Now because of your family. Tough times ahead. Battle on!

Job -fitting jigsaws. or at least that's the way it seems. Is it a puzzle or do you struggle to fit it all in?

Future - down a tunnel- depressing again? You really struggle with this prospect. I think you may need proper help at times when things get too much. Don't be afraid to ask for it.

Good cook - could be a chef? Good dad - aim for that one.

Things will get better in about 8 years - you just have to bide your time until then to realise it.

Unread post Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:33 pm

Thanks Rowan

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information