Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Can anyone get a read off my deceased great grandmother?

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Destiny25T

Unread post Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:33 pm

So recently my great grandmother has been coming to me in my dreams but I can't figure out what she is trying to tell me. Please someone help me know what she wants me to know.
123951_2.jpg

Crackersisback

Unread post Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:46 pm

Destiny before u sleep call upon her an ask her to come again an slowly speak to u in ur dreams for u to understand her she will open self safely before u sleep ask guides help hug

Healingmewithin

Unread post Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:40 pm

you will be ok she says...she is talking about an event in 6 months I feel like its a baby....
I KEEP getting the name Julie or July ? it will happen in july is all I'm getting..
and Becky,, is your sister or daughter........
and she is just saying how much she loves you and that everything will be fine and not to worry, she is happy and safe , and that you are safe ,,,and as much as you believe that things wont get better she is saying that they will ...I feel like she is saying that somebody is going to have a baby girl in July...
and the song desperado is a song she wants you to listen to the words of, to figure out how to go on....without her..
she is showing me red velvet it could be the song???or red silk...and Nancy is a auntie...
her favourite music was country and its something she did do when she was younger was dance in the kitchen...while cleaning....radio high...
...chris de burg was an artist she liked....lady in red was a song she liked.

I hope this was ok and, honestly I'm new to this site, I tried my best,,and I'm sorry if I got it wrong,,,,i didnt want to ignore your post...Barry
and I keep getting the name kevin....

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information