Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

My beautiful Molly

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Treehugga

Unread post Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:28 am

I wanted to share this pic of my darling Mum, Molly and I. Not so much to get a reading, but just because I believe she radiates such an amazing energy and I like to share 😊
Molly left us a month ago after a long battle with Alzheimer’s. My heart still breaks but I know she’s ok now, her beautiful mind is restored.
Attachments
79CD56E5-F39B-4C0F-BF12-EE30097564B6.jpeg

Treehugga

Unread post Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:39 am

Actually I will take that back, the part about not needing a reading. I totally do now.

As I said Mum left us a month ago. She was at home with us until the end and it was a beautiful peaceful time for her and us.

Now it’s hard. I have three older siblings who had little to do with her throughout her illness. They tried to have her shoved in a nursing home so they could get hold of her money. When that didn’t work they simply cut us off. Now her money is frozen because of things they did before she died. We can’t pay the funeral costs and I feel something very dodgy is happening in the background. I haven’t had access to her money but it should be sent to her executor, the lawyer she trusted to execute her will. It’s being held back and we don’t know why or if it will ever be released. It’s a horrible situation and I just want my mother funeral paid for. They are very nasty people who treated her like crap and think they are entitled to everything that was hers. I don’t want the money, I just want some peace.

Samanthaj

Unread post Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:17 am

Big hugs Treehugga

I looked at this picture last night and could instantly feel the love and care between you both. She was genuinely happy in your company that just radiates through. There are no words, she really loved you. Her character really does shine through so strongly

That must be so distressing for you to not know what will happen from here. I really hope someone will feel drawn. I will come back to focus and see if anything comes through, I really hope so.

I understand with the family members and friends who are only interested in gain. It's awful. I truly hope you will receive all that's needed to pay for your mum's funeral and more. You did your best, she knew that.

Hugs

Feel free to post in 'Memories of a Loved one'... That's a nice board in the forums where you can post happy memories and such. Can be nice to release and share. It's not very busy on there at the moment with this new forum being around 6/7 months but if you feel up to sharing go ahead

Thinking of you

Sam j
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

Treehugga

Unread post Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:35 am

Sam, thank you so much. Yes we were very close. It was hard in the last few years as she lost the ability to speak but was able to communicate pretty well with body language. We went through a lot together and were best friends. She was an amazing woman, I was so lucky to be born to an angel
I will check out that section you mentioned. I’d love to read others stories of their loved ones.

Treehugga

Unread post Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:51 am

I’ve been feeling Molly around lately. I’m assuming it’s Molly anyway. I’m not particularly sensitive to spirit so don’t generally see or hear things. But my husband as seen the odd movement across the room and the other night in bed someone tugged in my shirt, it was a definite little tug tug tug.
I miss her so much, I do hope she’s hanging around sometimes, she knows she’s always welcome.

dream jo

Unread post Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:59 pm

sorry for yore loss my moms got alz/ she duz
i feal lk yore mom is bac 2 lady she usd 2 be no mor bean confsd she not
i snese she luvd 2 cook she did jut feal or sens it i do i smelll cookin i do did she luv red flowrs i sea red flowrs
sorry if im wong its all i can get
:lol: :x :twisted: :evil: :roll: :mrgreen:

Treehugga

Unread post Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:56 pm

She did love to cook Jo. And she was an amazing cook. She loved all flowers, she was a mad gardener.

Sorry to hear your Mum has Alzheimer’s. It’s a hard disease, but fascinating at the same time. Sometimes it’s easy to forget they are still there under all the haze, but they are. Their true spirit is there if you dig deep.

Treehugga

Unread post Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:09 am

Bumping this up, I hope that’s ok.
Tomorrow is Molly’s 2 month anniversary of passing. Full moon reflection, she died on a beautiful full moon. I feel forsaken lately. Interviewing for so many jobs that I am fully qualified for and getting rejected, I don’t know why. I don’t understand the path I should be on. I need my Mum. 💜

Healingmewithin

Unread post Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:54 pm

Hi there
I get the name Eileen and Rachel .and Eddie.....and Lucile..I feel like these people are connected to you in the family.I feel like there is a lot of healing needed for you and I hope, you can find a healer for yourself so you can feel a little better, you are a beautiful person and I'm sorry that all of this stuff has fallen on you at such a sensitive time,.. your path I believe is help people like you did your mum,, caring for people in whatever career choice you can think of that requires care. You are the salt of the earth for sure. And the most caring person ever you have proved this fact, over and over, while caring for your mum. Your mum is there for you and watching over you night and day like you did for your mum, you just need to heal first and then things will fall in to place fro you.
love and light to you.x
Barry

Treehugga

Unread post Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:13 am

Barry. Thank you so much for your insight. Two of the names you mentioned are middle names of two of my nieces, not sure if that is the connection. The other names I’m not sure of.
My professional qualifications are as aged carer and lifestyle officer - so dealing with the emotional, psychological and social aspects of the industry. I was reluctant to jump straight back into this field after my journey with Mum but have given it a go. Because I have no paid Work history for the last five years while I cared for Mum employers tend to ignore my applications. Frustrating and disheartening to say the least as I was performing a role with her that went above and beyond anything I would be asked to do in a paid job.
I’m so happy to read that she is watching over me. I miss her terribly and need to believe she hasn’t left me completely.
Thank you for your time and care in responding. It means so much.

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information